[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
"
Beginner friendly

"
Not recommended for absolute beginners.

Can you remove this word "Beginner" from Name of topic ?

Read the whole sentence before asking writing.
He doesn't recommend for beginners only one setup of several. Vanilla TS is pretty cheap and beginers friendly
"
Alternatively you can use an Assassin-Raider scion. This setup provides a high balance of Speed, Damage and utility. It can be used in all leagues and gear level. Not recommended for absolute beginners.

What difference between absolute beginners and another type of a beginners?
How many gradations beginners you know?
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Sep 4, 2016, 8:38:25 AM
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey I want to run this in 2.4, what is everyone's opinion on best class/ascendancy at the moment?

I have a real hard time justifying anything that is not pathfinder these days.
Deadeye has some nice specific advantages, in the form of free chain/farshot/powerful prec. (but you feel like a wet paper towel after playing pathfinder.)

Raider is awful. never take raider. go assassin, trickster, or pathfinder if you even consider raider.

Pathfinder just wrecks though. huge defensive buffs in the form of flask effect, and flask charge gain/duration. 15-20% extra flask effect on a granite/jade flask 3k armor/evade, AND 15-20% flask effect on the +90-100% evade/armor during flask effect, from the of iron skin, etc you roll on it.
And thats just basic granite/jade. Nevermind Rumi's concoction. nevermind, witchfirebrew.
Master surgeon line frees up bleed removal on flasks, and gives flask recharge on bosses from crit, freeing up surgeon on flasks, again letting you run more unique flasks, or another utility like diamond/silver, etc. or, the elem line, which gives 8% elem dr, and elemental immunity. again, paired with flask effect granite, you are unkillable. (with pathfinder, don't take acrobatics, due to this. 15-20k armor from granite flasks, and base gear is better then the dodge.)
Vet bowyer's pen and extra damage is more damage for 2 points then avatar of the slaughter for 4, since its extra damage and pen, multiplying your damage.
Same deal with 100% poison on hit from master alch, for 2 points.. if you are phys based. And that also gives chaos resist..

you see, "pathfinder is good if your gear is good." alot. this is wrong. Pathfinder is totally broken if you gear is good. But it is still amazing, even if it is not. Even nonunique flasks get huge buffs, from pathfinder. Again, freeing up freeze/shock removal, or bleed removal, and surgeons. As well as the duration buffs to silver, diamond, and quicksilver. and general buffs to granite/jade double dipping of base+modifiers.
"
Casia wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey I want to run this in 2.4, what is everyone's opinion on best class/ascendancy at the moment?

I have a real hard time justifying anything that is not pathfinder these days.
Deadeye has some nice specific advantages, in the form of free chain/farshot/powerful prec. (but you feel like a wet paper towel after playing pathfinder.)

Raider is awful. never take raider. go assassin, trickster, or pathfinder if you even consider raider.

Pathfinder just wrecks though. huge defensive buffs in the form of flask effect, and flask charge gain/duration. 15-20% extra flask effect on a granite/jade flask 3k armor/evade, AND 15-20% flask effect on the +90-100% evade/armor during flask effect, from the of iron skin, etc you roll on it.
And thats just basic granite/jade. Nevermind Rumi's concoction. nevermind, witchfirebrew.
Master surgeon line frees up bleed removal on flasks, and gives flask recharge on bosses from crit, freeing up surgeon on flasks, again letting you run more unique flasks, or another utility like diamond/silver, etc. or, the elem line, which gives 8% elem dr, and elemental immunity. again, paired with flask effect granite, you are unkillable. (with pathfinder, don't take acrobatics, due to this. 15-20k armor from granite flasks, and base gear is better then the dodge.)
Vet bowyer's pen and extra damage is more damage for 2 points then avatar of the slaughter for 4, since its extra damage and pen, multiplying your damage.
Same deal with 100% poison on hit from master alch, for 2 points.. if you are phys based. And that also gives chaos resist..

you see, "pathfinder is good if your gear is good." alot. this is wrong. Pathfinder is totally broken if you gear is good. But it is still amazing, even if it is not. Even nonunique flasks get huge buffs, from pathfinder. Again, freeing up freeze/shock removal, or bleed removal, and surgeons. As well as the duration buffs to silver, diamond, and quicksilver. and general buffs to granite/jade double dipping of base+modifiers.

Mkay I'll look into shadow, I couldnt find many guides on it though. But ill keep asking around. Still new so still trying to get my head around the game. Thanks for the reply.
Hi, i have been using this build and i really like it and with the 2.4 patch passive reset i'll respec to the augmented build, soooo i was wondering if atziri's step was worth it on augmented tree since you don't take phase acro node.

Thanks in advance for the reply, and really nice build.
after wondering myself wich ascendancy to choose, i went pathfinder and so far its just awsome. it give insane survavibility+offence. i only choosed my 2 first point and its already awsome. it give me a 20% walk+atk speed when using a flask and with the flask i made, i can keep it up all the time on every ennemy. im aiming for master surgeron right now (crit TS) and this will get even better. need to start crafting some good flask :)

between, wich flask setup do you recommande for a pathfinder TS shot build?stibnite+quicksilver+taste of hate or atziri promise(i guess) + a healing flask+ what else?

"
zakariusqc wrote:
after wondering myself wich ascendancy to choose, i went pathfinder and so far its just awsome. it give insane survavibility+offence. i only choosed my 2 first point and its already awsome. it give me a 20% walk+atk speed when using a flask and with the flask i made, i can keep it up all the time on every ennemy. im aiming for master surgeron right now (crit TS) and this will get even better. need to start crafting some good flask :)

between, wich flask setup do you recommande for a pathfinder TS shot build?stibnite+quicksilver+taste of hate or atziri promise(i guess) + a healing flask+ what else?

Dying sun. haha.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dying_Sun

I dont run quicksilvers on my pathfinders usually. the +duration and effect, I just use silver flasks for my runspeed. "chemists silver flask of adrenaline"

starter. 1 life, 1 basalt, 1 silver, 1granite, 1 sulfur.
replace basalt with rumi's, granite with atziri's. Sulfur with taste of hate. Kiara's for silver.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kiara%27s_Determination

If physical/poison on hit.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
instead of sulfur.

if you do get a dying sun. :), use it in sulfur spot, and remove gmp/lmp.
Last edited by Casia on Sep 4, 2016, 2:17:36 PM
Hi. Can you link scion skill tree for this build plz? Thanks.
Hoping someone can answer this.

What's my optimal 4 link and 5 link for Non Drillneck Tornado Shot since I'm starting in the Essence league? The gems listed up top are different from the ones listed down in the skill section.

Currently I'm running with TS - LMP (I'm using Death's Harp so no need for GMP) - PPAD - SLower Proj

Can anyone (maybe even Neversink? lol) advise me whether this is wrong and if so, what i should be using and what I should upgrade to 5link.
i leveled with TS and its a great single+aoe but i will probably switch to LA+blast rain at end game but i would like to know when to switch?i tried just now and it still feel way weaker (lvl 64 atm)

i feel like LA suck unless you almost always crit and blast rain wasnt to bad.should i switch only when i reach like 50%+ crit chance?i only have 39% crit chance curently...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info