[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'm confused. Is this build better as assassin or raider?
Last edited by nauroa on Sep 2, 2016, 4:03:58 PM
im also wondering wich ascandancy to go....TS deadeye (TS still good single target and deadeye make is aoe much stronger) or going something else like the one with that phasing....seem like an interesting mechanic.

Shouldn't you get Weapon Artistry instead of the 4% attack speed node near the start of the tree ? You'd get 10 str, dex and 16% damage with attacks for free
Hey there,
Wanted to ask about Ascendancies.
What would be the strongest choice now?
What about frenzy charge raider with frenzy as a single target skill?
E1: What would be the best starting one?
Last edited by frankenik on Sep 3, 2016, 4:58:17 AM
Well it depends on what gear u have about assendancies....

Once u have good damage flasks (ToH, Vinkt(legacy is the goal), Atziri) pathfinder with surgeon's skill is something very OP.. U get all u want, speed, damage boost, insane life leach (u can skip life leach nods in tree)..The nodes are the same as the guide. Be sure to take master herbalist after compleeting Uber lab..We have chaos damage+physical, so poison is fucking great if u are fighting something tough and with lot's of things to evade (like double core)

The flasks are up all the time if u have 60%+ crit chance...U don't need antibleed now cause it's automatic on ANY FLASK use..
If u combine it with The retch belt.. well it's 10 seconds flask time.. Untill u have a Headhunter it's realy the BEst option..
the best thing as TS wrote is utility. u need defences? Switch 1 flask for jade.. U need running speed?
Switch 1 flask for quicksilver and so on...
I use 1 health flask (surgeon's) with antifreeze, Taste of Hate, Atziri's,and VotV(legacy) and 1 flask for situation(mostly it's quicksilver with+25%)...
By the way ,Legacy VotV stacks with wit PtL gem perfectly.
just give it a try u will forget about other assendancies forever ppl.. I tried all this guide offers, the one with flasks it the best.. Ur damage boost is triple higher, no other accendancy can rival that...

Sorry for my very bad english (not my native)
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Sep 3, 2016, 6:11:48 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
Well it depends on what gear u have about assendancies....

Once u have good damage flasks (ToH, Vinkt(legacy is the goal), Atziri) pathfinder with surgeon's skill is something very OP.. U get all u want, speed, damage boost, insane life leach (u can skip life leach nods in tree)..The nodes are the same as the guide. Be sure to take master herbalist after compleeting Uber lab..We have chaos damage+physical, so poison is fucking great if u are fighting something tough and with lot's of things to evade (like double core)

The flasks are up all the time if u have 60%+ crit chance...U don't need antibleed now cause it's automatic on ANY FLASK use..
If u combine it with The retch belt.. well it's 10 seconds flask time.. Untill u have a Headhunter it's realy the BEst option..
the best thing as TS wrote is utility. u need defences? Switch 1 flask for jade.. U need running speed?
Switch 1 flask for quicksilver and so on...
I use 1 health flask (surgeon's) with antifreeze, Taste of Hate, Atziri's,and VotV(legacy) and 1 flask for situation(mostly it's quicksilver with+25%)...
just give it a try u will forget about other assendancies forever ppl.. I tried all this guide offers, the one with flasks it the best.. Ur damage boost is triple higher, no other accendancy can rival that...

Sorry for my very bad english (not my native)

Thank you so much for the detailed answer, I'll give it a try, since it has a lot of room for improvement and it has synergy even with the Basic flasks.
E1: Your english is fine, dont worry :)
Last edited by frankenik on Sep 3, 2016, 5:59:40 AM
Btw, anyone tried replacing WED for ICSM (crit multi), should deal more damage if u crit is 95%+ (as it should be on good gear). I mean for the normal TS combo (TS-GMP-PPAD-PTL-WED-FA) if we replace wed with crit multi? anyone tested?
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Hey I want to run this in 2.4, what is everyone's opinion on best class/ascendancy at the moment?
"
Beginner friendly

"
Not recommended for absolute beginners.

Can you remove this word "Beginner" from this topic ?
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Sep 4, 2016, 7:20:11 AM
"
"
Beginner friendly

"
Not recommended for absolute beginners.

Can you remove this word "Beginner" from Name of topic ?

Read the whole sentence before asking writing.
He doesn't recommend for beginners only one setup of several. Vanilla TS is pretty cheap and beginers friendly
"
Alternatively you can use an Assassin-Raider scion. This setup provides a high balance of Speed, Damage and utility. It can be used in all leagues and gear level. Not recommended for absolute beginners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info