[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
48ralenwol wrote:
i'm using this as curse on hit actually
and that's good cuz i raise frenzy points and curse in the same time... u think is better use another curse?
Anyway final bosses from maps are still my nemesis... i always take tons of damages also with 75% elemental res, what i think i lack is a very fast one target skill to finish fast bosses, i'm using lightning arrow atm that is great for packs but meh for single target
u have some advice on what spell to use and how to combo it for boss encounters?

could swap tornado shot in for the bosses, convenient since its in your spare socket. Bit of a pain, but that should help.
hmm ok i'll try, as i asked yesterday, u think that take Vaal Pact as node ( the one of instant life leech but no life regeneration )at least untill i have more hp ( only 2500 now ) is a bad idea? actually i really just die cuz mobs hit me more than my hp regeneration ratio

Currently using this weapon to great effect. Wondering if I should get another pair of Maligaro's and use Elemental Weakness instead. Do you guys think EM will outweigh the crit bonus on Assassin's Mark?

Also, what are some good defensive #s to shoot for?

Max res obv
Life?
Evasion?
Uh, Enduring Cry doesn't work with CWDT.

If your gloves already had Assassin's Mark on them, why is there another slotted in?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I think about a special alteration of this build.

Would it make any sense to always use frenzy as the attack if i get a Council bow and using the frenzy Ranger and frenzy boots?

I would attack with 5 frenzy arrows with up to 9 frenzy charges up nearly all the time
Hi, my hero died of " Reflect physical damage " and " Reflect elemental damage ." How to deal with this problem?
"
Bamby1 wrote:
Hi, my hero died of " Reflect physical damage " and " Reflect elemental damage ." How to deal with this problem?

Use CWDT-IC for phys reflect. And Topaz flask + vaal pact for element reflect imo.
How do u deal with mana issues? i have a 6L, and my LA cost 50 mana per shot, and i run out of mana reeeaaly quick. I have 666 mp btw. Only have HoA
LA- PTL - PPAD- GMP - WED - CHAIN
11- 110%- 120%- 165%- 140%- 150%
"
Jxion wrote:
How do u deal with mana issues? i have a 6L, and my LA cost 50 mana per shot, and i run out of mana reeeaaly quick. I have 666 mp btw. Only have HoA
LA- PTL - PPAD- GMP - WED - CHAIN
11- 110%- 120%- 165%- 140%- 150%

Mana leech nodes are your friend. Just make sure not to miss too much.
Is it better to have punture or blast rain for the single target DPS skill, like for atziri or other high tier bosses ? I'am using TS as my main skill.
Last edited by veginoid on Jun 17, 2016, 5:48:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info