[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ohmraver wrote:
Just bought for 10c, what do u guys think?

Is it enough to act 4 merciless?
Maybe some maps (never did this stuff)?

Thanks.

that bow should comfortably carry you to tier 3 maps at least
"
skuadak wrote:
I've just returned after few months off. I just wanted to ask if there's everything wrong with my setup yet? I have open char section in profile ("Jarzyna"), if any good sould could spare peek or two pretty pls :*
I heard that, at this path, basicaly any build is gonna work if just your gear is ok , is that true? I could ignore meta at the whole new level. Also, did any major change happened since 1st week of talisman (more or less, anyway before the ascendancy.)

Edit: that Labirynth on Merc was real fun to do. That was all I needed to do to get 6 ascendancy points, why? I never did any trial nor labirynth on normal/cruel.

passive respecc:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC4XJl9w7YN6hINtGY7QrQBeQdDTfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xaOKxKINjSP2lwZbr4d2TZKNfRmKTirjnzB8wzpM_yPTSn1_K1FHm7UqOCSLQzGPYG8nOdSVBTfUPs-Nv-dUhMUPq8Mz2sGNfppqdvfZxgiJ7T-95gW11CMk_Ra_WhouU3TtzZgx-jKUmvHC7BqNMHH_3iaVdf3TbwUt6mKgn38CXWi0xVsm3ahh4oRveu91y6bgyqlirH_7S3hVS9RCvqdsjDpCjDa1SGVNnaqJ0-tjvTY2PXBSES9HflWFpcun1P7IoaTh2wYjexRnoJAKAAA=

Ascendancy respecc:
Frenzy route is cool. However Rapid Assault > Quartz infusion. At least if you want onslaught with a high uptime (great increase in clear speed).

Gem swaps:
Frenzy - PPAD - ICS - ICD - Pierce - added fire damage
Split Arrow - chain - PPAD - ICS - ICD - added fire damage

4-gem setup:
Arctic armor is not a good match with a build that is constantly moving (which you should be). It doesn't do much for you. I suggest you swap to either a HoT-CoT-Assassins Mark setup or HoA.

Your immortal call does not work with your CWDT. You need to raise the level of CWDT by 1. I am not sure but does CWDT cast both IM and enfeeble? I thought it only casted 1 spell.

Also check out the new basalt flasks. Roll one with freeze immunity :) They are great.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
I've just returned after few months off. I just wanted to ask if there's everything wrong with my setup yet? I have open char section in profile ("Jarzyna"), if any good sould could spare peek or two pretty pls :*
I heard that, at this path, basicaly any build is gonna work if just your gear is ok , is that true? I could ignore meta at the whole new level. Also, did any major change happened since 1st week of talisman (more or less, anyway before the ascendancy.)

Edit: that Labirynth on Merc was real fun to do. That was all I needed to do to get 6 ascendancy points, why? I never did any trial nor labirynth on normal/cruel.

passive respecc:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC4XJl9w7YN6hINtGY7QrQBeQdDTfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xaOKxKINjSP2lwZbr4d2TZKNfRmKTirjnzB8wzpM_yPTSn1_K1FHm7UqOCSLQzGPYG8nOdSVBTfUPs-Nv-dUhMUPq8Mz2sGNfppqdvfZxgiJ7T-95gW11CMk_Ra_WhouU3TtzZgx-jKUmvHC7BqNMHH_3iaVdf3TbwUt6mKgn38CXWi0xVsm3ahh4oRveu91y6bgyqlirH_7S3hVS9RCvqdsjDpCjDa1SGVNnaqJ0-tjvTY2PXBSES9HflWFpcun1P7IoaTh2wYjexRnoJAKAAA=

Ascendancy respecc:
Frenzy route is cool. However Rapid Assault > Quartz infusion. At least if you want onslaught with a high uptime (great increase in clear speed).

Gem swaps:
Frenzy - PPAD - ICS - ICD - Pierce - added fire damage
Split Arrow - chain - PPAD - ICS - ICD - added fire damage

4-gem setup:
Arctic armor is not a good match with a build that is constantly moving (which you should be). It doesn't do much for you. I suggest you swap to either a HoT-CoT-Assassins Mark setup or HoA.

Your immortal call does not work with your CWDT. You need to raise the level of CWDT by 1. I am not sure but does CWDT cast both IM and enfeeble? I thought it only casted 1 spell.

Also check out the new basalt flasks. Roll one with freeze immunity :) They are great.

Damn, thanks a lot about that CWDT, kudos for you and shame on me. Also I'll check these flasks, I wear surgeons mostly for (poormans)swag tbh.

I've read rest of stuff too, I'm proccessing it now. I'll most likely do opposite, I belive we need bit of diversity among our class ;)
I mean I can't stop thinking about haste, now is the least inappropriate moment to introduce it to build ever (probably).

tl;dr- I'm back from D3, I'll rather eat my shoe than go meta.

EDIT: Heey, but my cwdt is ok, cwdt 7, IC 9 and Enfeeble 10* :( plus no one's gonna belive me it was like this the whole time too ;P

*btw, yup both IC and Enfeblee trigger. It's nice I guess. Not ftw or no-brainer, but I belive it saves my sorry ass from time to time.

EDIT2: Every time you soil SA with Chain, little kitten dies, didn't you know that? ;)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 6, 2016, 7:11:42 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
helloaccount wrote:
Can you please update the windripper destroyer skill tree!!

Go to page 663 :P

LOL

I told you man, unexplainable.

Playing Phys in the 2Wk, got nice hipster build incoming :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
hi there have new questions : )

still playing it and getting my skill gems lvl 20 ( time to restart with 20quality : D )

actually i have trouble with the slower projectile support on my frenzy skill.

im comparing it with faster projectiles and can see the real difference between both is just the quality bonus

SP : 10% dmg
FP : 10 AS

the fact is that i can see when mobs are movins plying SP it often miss due to the movement of the boss.
i do care that FP could be far more confortable due to its 69% icrease projectile speed.

so i d like a return on it plz^^

i m actually at 89 % hit with only accuracy on my quiver.
any tip to maintain it higher?

thanks in advance.

although i dont know if my character page is available but if yes any return on my character setup would be very appreciate.

thx^^
"
skuadak wrote:

I've read rest of stuff too, I'm proccessing it now. I'll most likely do opposite, I belive we need bit of diversity among our class ;)

:D for sure ^.^
"
gunryon wrote:

although i dont know if my character page is available but if yes any return on my character setup would be very appreciate.

It is not public :) go to privacy settings in your account and uncheck "Hide Characters tab".
"
Frankenberry wrote:
I am not sure but does CWDT cast both IM and enfeeble? I thought it only casted 1 spell.

Why people don't use this awesome PoE Wiki :/
"
Trigger order - Trigger gems and their linked skills are cast in a certain order that depends both on which item it is equipped on and which socket the skills are in. If there are trigger gems in each equipped item, the order of operation will be:

Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots
The linked sockets also follows a specific order as well, which is:

1 ⇒ 2
---- ⇓
4 ⇐ 3

5 ⇒ 6
Damage counter and cooldown - Each linked skill has an internal damage counter that tracks the total accumulated damage taken from hits, but not from damage over time or the Blood Magic passive (e.g. you cannot use Righteous Fire to trigger Cast when Damage Taken). All damage counters will be reset to 0 upon entering a new area. When a linked skill is cast, its damage counter will go on cooldown for 250 ms and will not track damage during that time.
The CWDT gem itself does not have its own counter or cooldown.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
gunryon wrote:

It is not public :) go to privacy settings in your account and uncheck "Hide Characters tab".

done^^

dont worry about the fact that quill rain is my first weapon actually i don't know why it works like that so to check it be sure to be on second slot(as for my quiver) ^^
"
gunryon wrote:
hi there have new questions : )
still playing it and getting my skill gems lvl 20 ( time to restart with 20quality : D )

actually i have trouble with the slower projectile support on my frenzy skill.
im comparing it with faster projectiles and can see the real difference between both is just the quality bonus

SP : 10% dmg
FP : 10 AS

the fact is that i can see when mobs are movins plying SP it often miss due to the movement of the boss.
i do care that FP could be far more confortable due to its 69% icrease projectile speed.

so i d like a return on it plz^^

i m actually at 89 % hit with only accuracy on my quiver.
any tip to maintain it higher?

There is a huge difference in damage between slower and faster projectiles. Slower projectiles has a more multiplier while faster projectiles only increases projectile damage.

Anyways you could swap out slower projectiles with pierce gem. It has the same more multiplier without the downside of a slower projectile. Also culling strike as a gem is a good option since it serves as your 'magic finder' attack.

passives:
I would do a small respecc into this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC5rkBcm7YMS8XqEGY7QrQBeQdDTfn1173r-uucKu-MKm8SieOun1PzF_sgNjaGkW6-HduHbIXZOKuOfBiOGzkz_I9NKfXsUwTNDMY9glLi_1drBjX75Y1O7LlN07c2YVP7TbwUt6mK95nrvdcs-z76nUUdlTTB8lQU31I2_vTaNfX8r2cYIie0_BbXUIyP2OdQylJrx6NYwcU2Sdvd_Al1omybndN2oMfqm4MqpMgFtbEt4oJ-yGTY9tUg6Qs96VYWdqtRCpctsjIRvdf0WvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUkd-YqzDMwAA

Accuracy:
Yup it is a bit low. How to raise it?
Well first you need stats that are not accuracy. Why? opportunity cost.

Imagine this scenario: You had a better belt with more resistance on it. This means you would not need so much resistance on your rings, so instead you could buy a more offensive rolled ring with a solid accuracy roll on it :)

Also if you can remove Cloth and Chain you could soon put 3 points into the Depth Perception cluster (crit chance and accuracy - great nodes!). However it requires you get your hands on gear that has overall better stats.

Gear:
I did a quick on gear / passives. Is it correct your evasion is somewhere around 12,5k? That it way to low to make use of Queen of the Forest. Even though it is a 5L it is a terrible item with less than 16k evasion. It has low hp / resistance and very low benefit to movement speed without 16k+ movement speed.

Switch it out with a rare evasion chest with high hp / resistance (and decent evasion rating) and you should see a quick increase in character performance.
Last edited by Frankenberry on May 6, 2016, 10:26:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info