[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Frankenberry wrote:
I cannot remember solid stats for getting to merciless. I just do it steady and slowly when I play HC. To me it more of a feeling or groove. Does this feel safe? Usually it is not a problem with a fresh play through. Even with "crappy" gear (fresh league) as long as I am slightly over leveled for a zone. Also do not be afraid to put points into survivalist (evasion +all res cluster) and cloth and chain (all res +evasion / armor nodes). This makes gearing (especially on merciless) easier and makes room for items with more hit points on them.

Overall your passives are fine. However I would suggest you stop putting points into anything crit related until much later (lvl 70). My usual HC lvl 67 passive setup looks something like this
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xaOKxKINjSP2p9Rbr4d2TZKNff7IOrNOKpAK458wfBsBTP8j00p9UUcZ_kMxj2CVBY2_BiPawY1-2cYIiQW11CN7FHTtzZgylJrx6NYwcQUt6mJ_Al1omybndN2oeu91y6bgyqkyAW1sS3i-p7IZNj21SDpCZU3Pep2q1EK9NmHrbIyEb0d-elNirHX9hNkWvyaVYeJVS4w26xQ=

Crit scales well in endgame due to bows with a high base crit, certain uniques and so on. While leveling crit is not very efficient (this is the case for many builds out there btw).

Small thing about blink arrow. I really depend a lot on this skill. Saved me countless times (great for tough boss fights). Try to link to link it with faster projectiles and faster attacks. You can really feel the difference.

Got it, gonna respec a little bit again, at some edges...

Do you recommend-me to change my Frenzy setup on boots?

Actually is Frenzy - FA - SP - PPAD
Should I change it to Frenzy - FA - FP - BlinkArrow?

And then, another green support gem on the utility setup on gloves:

Also, what time do you feel confortable (in HC) to do the Labyrinth and get the Ascendancy?

Thanks.
IGN: OhmRaveR
SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/183948
TimeZone: UTC +1
Last edited by ohmraver on May 4, 2016, 6:06:43 PM
"
itskaeo wrote:
"
"
itskaeo wrote:
Does my cwdt set up not work because of the vaal enchantment on my gloves? I tried it without cwdt and see if cast on crit worked but I never had an ice golem out at all. I have 50% crit on LA so I don't think its because I didn't crit. If its because of the enchantment looks like I'll have to buy another pair.

I believe the skill you use to crit must be an attack gem that has to be on the gloves. I don't think it works globally. The skill that triggers the Cast on Crit must be a skill that can score a hit and crit, and must be on the gloves. The ability you try to trigger must be of a kind that does not hit. I am not sure but try using any attack skill gem and the golem on the gloves. The skill gems in other equipment shouldn't make a difference.

I don't want to use the Cast on Crit, but even with the Cast while Damage Taken it isn't working. I just test with another set of gloves and it does proc Immortal Call but still no golem and I can't hard summon it either. With the Maligaro, nothing procs. I might just buy another pair of gloves and see what happens.

Edit: Bought a new pair and Immortal Call does proc with cwdt but still no Ice Golem for some reason.
Skills cannot be supported by two trigger gems, which is the case when you socket cwdt in these gloves.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
itskaeo wrote:

Edit: Bought a new pair and Immortal Call does proc with cwdt but still no Ice Golem for some reason.

You definitively need to read your gems and spend a bit more time on the PoE Wiki :

Cast When Damage Taken
As you can see you can only cast Spell, ice golem is a spell so it work but with CWDT level 1 you can only support a gem who require level 38 or less. You need CWDT level 20 to cast an ice golem level 20 but CWDT level 20 need a lot of STR and when you level the gem it need more damage to proc (3272) so it's a bad idea to do that on a character who whill reach only ~4500-5000Hp.

If CWDT level 1 is linked with Ice golem level 20 you just have to cast the golem yourself, example :

PS : I hope it's understandable, my english sux a bit.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey everyone,

Wants everyone's opinion on best ascendancy for LA + BR setup? Also I am running HoA and Hatred atm, would I need to change those auras to enhance LA + BR?

Deadeye for damage.
Raider for clear speed + damage (frenzy route)
Raider for clear speed + survivability (Avatar of Veil)
Pathfinder for build specific nodes like Master Herbalist or Veteran Bowyer and of course also clear speed due to Master Surgeon.

So you tell me - what is best? apples or oranges :)? Well it depends on what you like the most and the situation. What do you want to achieve? Simply put: there is no best Ascendancy class for a bow build.

Thanks for the info. Eventually I want to do high maps and when I can afford or atziri/uber atziri is the end goal.
Just bought for 10c, what do u guys think?

Is it enough to act 4 merciless?
Maybe some maps (never did this stuff)?

Thanks.
IGN: OhmRaveR
SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/183948
TimeZone: UTC +1
Can you please update the windripper destroyer skill tree!!
"
helloaccount wrote:
Can you please update the windripper destroyer skill tree!!

Go to page 663 :P
I finaly got Atziri's Acuity for ~21ex with Divination Card

And they are pretty good, 75/75life 33/35%cc

Let see if they worth their price.
I've just returned after few months off. I just wanted to ask if there's everything wrong with my setup yet? I have open char section in profile ("Jarzyna"), if any good sould could spare peek or two pretty pls :*
I heard that, at this path, basicaly any build is gonna work if just your gear is ok , is that true? I could ignore meta at the whole new level. Also, did any major change happened since 1st week of talisman (more or less, anyway before the ascendancy.)

Edit: that Labirynth on Merc was real fun to do. That was all I needed to do to get 6 ascendancy points, why? I never did any trial nor labirynth on normal/cruel.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 6, 2016, 4:19:37 AM
I have a 4l RRRW with CWDT + IC + ID + (atm) Temporal Chains.
What is the best lvl for these skills (4327 Life) and btw is it usefull to use a second CWDT setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info