[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

cant post the one i saved yesterday, but i had Vaal Pact and Arrow Dancing in, maybe i switched some builds up, the lvling ones look good
IGN: Maphan_Meep
I'll update the trees asap launch is in a few seconds

scion tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuAwQFLQiJD6sVIBa_GYohdiLiI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpLlMwcTB8MfoylDWSNj031DnUOkI64T7PPydDMUd-R-JKyEt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLVYVaGlpSW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxuqm8ncFJ07XXLdvd673tue8N9dX8CfyuExYTvhrOGzonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJUFlwaXIZpqmvGbXZu1naqgn6OKpDmly6Yyplem4KiasVu1SLXyt7a74702vea-p8EzwXzDM8M6xKLKqdNv037UI9ZY2L3ZxtrB3Q3dqOdU6mLtP-4O73ryRfKX9qP-Cv6P_rr_3g==
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can we have the tree please? I still have a few minutes left on the download, and wanted to compare my tree to this.

Thanks for the effort.
Hi Neversink, thanks a lot for your build, I begin and this is very helpfull, Is it possible to have the new skilltree 2.2 with the ranger ?
Hope you can update at least final regular tree soon mate

edit : thx to the dude previous page
Last edited by teffgrandpa on Mar 4, 2016, 5:08:37 PM
"
Wandark wrote:
Can we have the tree please? I still have a few minutes left on the download, and wanted to compare my tree to this.

Thanks for the effort.

Yes please tree doesnt seem to work
[EDIT]
Sorry, Didn't read correctly. Noticed you recommended the Onslaught ascension :)
-----

Hi! Thanks a lot for the quick update NeverSink. But, I was wondering... At the moment, I'm a level 91 LA Ranger. What's the best ascendancy for me? You said that chain is "ok", but that it gets worse the better my gear gets and the higher level I get, and that I should "take another ascendancy". But, which one? Thanks!
Last edited by vrekstok on Mar 4, 2016, 4:28:23 PM
Hope the updated ranger tree comes out soon :) awesome guide man!
Can't wait for the Ranger tree <3
lvl 84 decently equipped ranger here, should I just go with the augmented skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info