[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

thanks for the awesome guide.
im still kinda confused about what is the way to go now in the end - LA or TS?
Maybe someone can explain me :)
Keep up the good work!
Can't decide if I should go Raider with Onlaught or Champion. I want to do a SAFETY fast clearing char to stack some MF with! Playing on softcore.
IGN: Lnvoker
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
Keep up the good work!

Both are good for endgame. Read the guide to gain a better understanding of the strength and weaknesses of each skill. Then you can decide what fits your playstyle and goals.
"
Invoker33 wrote:
Can't decide if I should go Raider with Onlaught or Champion. I want to do a SAFETY fast clearing char to stack some MF with! Playing on softcore.

IMO you should go for the Raider Onslaught route (look at guide raider suggestion) :) It gives you great clearspeed and safety. Perfect for your needs.
Where is this elemental penetration node on the tree? cant find it?
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
Keep up the good work!

I went TS up to like lvl 90 or something, it's great. then i switched to LA and it is imo far better at raping trash white mobs (entire ones, comprised of monsters...) good for blue PACKS, and only ok for rares that are surrounded by or close to many monsters. i used a 5L puncture trap to nuke high life rares and bosses etc. but overall if you have a strong single target alternative or a buddy to handle them, LA was in my experience far superior to absolutely obliterate packs... i was equal to a buddy who ran a pretty GG voltaxic setup in talisman, i just suffered at single target.

TS imo is the better choice like 90% of the time, until you're dealing massive dps and can afford to experiment. for stuff like speedclearing or farming dried lake, LA for sure, but at least with TS you don't have to carry a single target alternative.

also, the difference was negligible until i got to min-max status; over the course of any run, map or otherwise, the difference was like a minute or two... but again, TS could handle strong rares and bosses.

next league i think i'm going all TS and finally run a CWDT setup.

"
Invoker33 wrote:
Where is this elemental penetration node on the tree? cant find it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAbwRgVb6Y6ebjc6o3UbuDu96 here it is
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
Keep up the good work!

Both are good for endgame. Read the guide to gain a better understanding of the strength and weaknesses of each skill. Then you can decide what fits your playstyle and goals.

First of all, thanks for your answer.
I think i'll like LA more.
You are not able to switch ascendancys right?
Last edited by EXTRAVAGANT on Mar 3, 2016, 2:28:42 PM
what's everyone plan on running as movement skill for labyrinth?
Is it worth getting the ele penetration node on the tree?
"
EXTRAVAGANT wrote:
You are not able to switch ascendancys right?

You can switch ascendancies, you just have to respec all points from other ascendancy (5 regrets each) first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info