[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

you must set your profile as public for your characters to be visible.

facebreaker is a very good alternative to maligaro. It can even provide more damage, at the cost of less consistency in critical hits.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hey, really enjoying this build, clearing fast map t10-t11 at level 89 wtih almost self found gear, so thanks a lot :)

But i got a question concerning my bow :

Spoiler

Should I multimod it ? And more important, should i remove the cold res before ? i mean is it worth the investment, is the base bow good enough ? I am just having something about ~3ex atm to get some upgrade (still doesn't have maligaro's yet), so im wondering about what should i do ^^. (i also have a base ilvl74 6L citadel bow, should i better use my currency on it ?)
Thanks for any advice and have fun :)
"
Peelican wrote:
Hey, really enjoying this build, clearing fast map t10-t11 at level 89 wtih almost self found gear, so thanks a lot :)

But i got a question concerning my bow :

Spoiler

Should I multimod it ? And more important, should i remove the cold res before ? i mean is it worth the investment, is the base bow good enough ? I am just having something about ~3ex atm to get some upgrade (still doesn't have maligaro's yet), so im wondering about what should i do ^^. (i also have a base ilvl74 6L citadel bow, should i better use my currency on it ?)
Thanks for any advice and have fun :)

Depends on if you want to go on playing selffound or not. If so you it will probably take some time to get a better base and then you should probably multicraft it and remove coldres before. If not and you are planning to buy a bow at some point you should just leave it like it is, because you won't gain a lot more value than it will cost you.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 1, 2016, 12:03:54 AM
Hey guys :) i'm saving my exalts for a new bow, mine is still pretty bad...
Now i don't know here's an example...

At poetrade there are

Bow 1: pdps 370 / edps 40 for 30 ex
Bow 2: pdps 410 for 45 ex

It's only a example but pure phys.... is this really worth 15 ex? With 15 ex i can buy taste of hate 3 superb jewels and so on ^^
Last edited by xxfumaxx on Feb 1, 2016, 10:06:42 AM
"
ne0x1n wrote:
so once again :D

what would you guys do at this point?

Scour and reroll

"
xxfumaxx wrote:

At poetrade there are

It's only a example but pure phys.... is this really worth 15 ex? With 15 ex i can buy taste of hate 3 superb jewels and so on ^^

Try to get the latter for 35 ex, that would be ideal.

Anything over 400 pdps is instant rape.
Last edited by zapumpkin on Feb 1, 2016, 11:22:44 AM
"
xxfumaxx wrote:

At poetrade there are

Bow is always - by far - the most important item. Actually i would'nt even mind to invest like 90% of my budget into a bow and only 10% into all the other stuff.
Hmm problem is my budget at the moment is maybe 7 ex 😢 but ok i will keep on farming...

But the point is... when i invest 40 ex for a pure 400 pdps bow i can have one with 400 pdps + 30 edps for the same ammount of currency...
Is the pdps bow still stronger?
Last edited by xxfumaxx on Feb 1, 2016, 4:30:10 PM
"
xxfumaxx wrote:
Hmm problem is my budget at the moment is maybe 7 ex 😢 but ok i will keep on farming...

But the point is... when i invest 40 ex for a pure 400 pdps bow i can have one with 400 pdps + 30 edps for the same ammount of currency...
Is the pdps bow still stronger?

No it isn't, if the bows are the same, but you do not benefit a lot from flat elemental damage as your tree is designed to push physical dps. Flat lightning damage can be good, if you want to play without physical to lightning (not recommanded), cause at a certain amount you are able to shock anyway. The most important things on a bow are the pure physical damage and crit chance. Afterwards attackspeed and multiplier would help (a lot).
Thank you for the build, this is my first Ranger that I have played through the content and loved following the build.

I think I lucked out on self crafting my bow but wanted to get thoughts on how to improve it once I build up some more currency. The bow is ilevel 80 and is the result of a lucky alt and regal and I added the attack speed from Tora. Used my one and only Exa on Talisman to buy 125 Fuse and managed to 6 link it last night with 6 fuse to spare :). If I remove the crafted mod and add the "can craft multiple mods" (probably wont happen till the character gets to standard, what else should I craft on this?

Oh and I am loving running pierce with TS now that I have the 6-L, so much fun.

thanks again,

N

"
Neurik wrote:
Thank you for the build, this is my first Ranger that I have played through the content and loved following the build.

I think I lucked out on self crafting my bow but wanted to get thoughts on how to improve it once I build up some more currency. The bow is ilevel 80 and is the result of a lucky alt and regal and I added the attack speed from Tora. Used my one and only Exa on Talisman to buy 125 Fuse and managed to 6 link it last night with 6 fuse to spare :). If I remove the crafted mod and add the "can craft multiple mods" (probably wont happen till the character gets to standard, what else should I craft on this?

Oh and I am loving running pierce with TS now that I have the 6-L, so much fun.

thanks again,

N

Awesome bow :) i would put critical strike chance on it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info