[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi, i'm a new player here first lvl 50 ranger in cruel difficulty act 3, really great guide neversink's !!

All the info are kinda overwhelming, but i learn everyday new things ^^ and im a bit concerned about the incoming 2.0, will it be viable ?

And i got a question : as i level i got some really nice item with only 1 slot for gem and i have a blue with res but with 4 L and 1 socket free, should i take the item and forget to lvl some gem or suck it up and continue with that blue item ?

As now i have res like : 11 fire / 75 cold / 75 lightning (cruel)
about 1k3 life, 39 % evade (1562 evasion rating), 30% dodge
and dps my tornado is about 1k, and puncture 1k2. (with hatred and herald of ash)
Died 10 times so far and 3 from desync :s

Currently all my gem on my char are :
weapon : faster attack, split arrow, burning arrow-cast when stunned
head : incresead crit dmg- chance to ignite - puncture - pierce
armour : tornadoshot - added cold dmg - lmp - PPAD, and haste
gloves : added cold damage, herald of ash-enduring cry
boots : hatred-reduced mana-iceshot

and second weapon : faster attack, gmp, ppad.

I have sliterpitch for leech but 2.0 nerf leech so :s maybe will change them for yellow.

Does it feel right ?

PS : and for merciless should i overcapp my resist, or try act1 and farm the ledge ?
Last edited by Alvinas on Jul 6, 2015, 11:59:23 PM
I'm in the process of updating this guide for 2.0.

There might be some problems on the front page, since I'll be doing it piece by piece, it should be ready by tommorow evening / friday morning.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 8, 2015, 8:20:41 AM
You are the greatest.

And i love that you update the guide.

I feat you love your new build more then this and make first a
guide for that build.

Have you tried malachai? I have no idea how to beat him with a melee.

So i hope this build can beat him.

Oh yeah, that gonna rock :p, anyone can answer my questions on page 262 ??
Hi all, i am using this build and i wonder how it will be affected after 10th july. is there a link that shows the whole changes about the game after the expansion. Thanks a lot
One night of rotas away from 97.

Also making some potential deals tonight for upgrades. So busy :x
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
hi NerverSink, really looking forward to your updated guide.

I wonder tho if you would update the Windripper part too, like an Elemental dmg guide ?

I recently got one and would be interested in your opinion on this type of build.

peace
ign: Deeecs
Neversink, thank you very much for effort!
I am very excited to try the updated build on Friday!
Really LOVE this build. Thanks very much Neversink for taking the time to have this updated for The Awakening.
NeverSink ty for this great build.
Can't await to try the updated build on Friday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info