[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi, I was wondering, wich would be the ideal number regarding Crit Chance?

I'm trying to pump up my Tornado DPS (currently at 5.4K), and besides finishing leveling up the gems, I was thinking about my CC and maybe it's a bit low (planning to get a Rat's Nest once I have the currency for it).

My setup is ---> 5L: TS+FA+GMP+PPAD+ICD.

Running Hatred+HoI+HoA.

Skills allocation:

Ty.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering, wich would be the ideal number regarding Crit Chance?

I'm trying to pump up my Tornado DPS (currently at 5.4K), and besides finishing leveling up the gems, I was thinking about my CC and maybe it's a bit low (planning to get a Rat's Nest once I have the currency for it).

My setup is ---> 5L: TS+FA+GMP+PPAD+ICD.

Running Hatred+HoI+HoA.

Skills allocation:

Ty.

You can go to true strikes(near the scion start) to get crit chance, life and evasion rating. You'll also need some accuracy (try to get at least 87 if not 89 hitchance)
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
That Quiver
will be better than drillneck in this build?
woohoo
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
"
HernanCCS wrote:
woohoo

Damn, that thing is beautiful!
"
Can this build switch some pieces and become a fast solo map MFer? Without changing any passives and without windripper and with limited changes to gear

What would gear look like if you can?

I have an alternate setup with 207%¤iir and 43%iiq that u can c here, works great and clears fast.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1083796
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
any reason why you don't use the drillneck setup?

I prefer a good +1 arrow quiver over Drillneck.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 26, 2015, 5:51:51 AM
As a fan of Bows I'm glad you produced such an excellent guide. I like the fact that there is some 'wiggle room' with build.

Loving your build m8,cant wait to test it out with a real bow and drillneck lol Already clearing 68 maps at lv69 like a champ,only dieing due to resist but grabbing The taming to help. Would Darkscorn or Chin sol be a good substitute bow or is infractem or windripper the better choice??
Last edited by 9nines on Apr 26, 2015, 7:39:33 PM
"
9nines wrote:

Loving your build m8,cant wait to test it out with a real bow and drillneck lol Already clearing 68 maps at lv69 like a champ,only dieing due to resist but grabbing The taming to help. Would Darkscorn or Chin sol be a good substitute bow or is infractem the better choice??

So you're grabbing a 35 exalt elemental damage ring to help with resists?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info