[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Apolloco wrote:
Sorry guys, please bear with me as I am really new to rangers. I was wondering, why is NeverSink running his current gems? Why not run Diamond rings with rarity, life, and res instead of life/res. Since I am running increased critical damage on my bow, I am not running drillneck and believe I should maximize my crit chance in order to make the build the most optimal.

Secondly, I was wondering if the Atziri Slink boots, doryani's invitiation belt, & shadow and dust clasped mitts are BiS (best in slot) for this build.

Edit: Solely because I am not running drillneck nor am I planning on picking up the piercing nodes, what would you recommend for my puncture set up? I am currently thinking of Puncture + Inc Crit Dmg + Crit Strike + Faster Attacks + Physical Projectile Attack Damage but do not know what to put as my last gem. Any suggestions?

Thank you and I look forward to reading your responses.
the added accuracy builds my puncture up 10-15k more damage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Could you explain how accuracy increases DPS? Also what are your thoughts on added fire damage vs weapon elemental damage? Since we are using herald of ash, herald of ice, and hatred perhaps WED would be better?
"
Apolloco wrote:
Could you explain how accuracy increases DPS? Also what are your thoughts on added fire damage vs weapon elemental damage? Since we are using herald of ash, herald of ice, and hatred perhaps WED would be better?
accuracy brings up your chance to hit from 87 to 93%, also brings up crit chance from 70 to 74 chance to crit... damage is exactly 10k dif when i take it out n put it back in..also added fire damage is much better then wed specially using it with herald of ash...also i dont use herald of ice i use this setup works perfect with herald of ash
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
For Curse on Hit LA would not be better than split arrow?
hey guys i want to try adn get myself ready for atirzi right now i got 4.1k life and 7k nado dps

this my gear

what do u guys think i should replace?

thanks
Do I need to use chest piece? Or can I use a 5L on my bow and say get a Koams heart or Belly of the beast or something more tanky?
Last edited by GGZII on Dec 26, 2014, 1:51:28 PM
lolbam the first thing i would change is your boots mobility is very important for atziri so 25-30 ms is necessary, you want your dmg according to guide to be about 15000 and its prob harder now since puncture is so nerfed ( i will be trying her out again today ttdps is 20000 with charges, if i can farm some midnights)
ggzii you can use belly or koams heart, belly is recommended in the guide. Koams is good but has a very high str req and would be best with a 6l bow. I play with a 6l belly and am currently thinking of going back to the original tree getting scion health nodes to get health up to about 5k.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 26, 2014, 2:02:32 PM
Also, erase that crit multi mod on your harbingers and put on crit chance instead.
"
Fhark wrote:
lolbam the first thing i would change is your boots mobility is very important for atziri so 25-30 ms is necessary, you want your dmg according to guide to be about 15000 and its prob harder now since puncture is so nerfed ( i will be trying her out again today ttdps is 20000 with charges, if i can farm some midnights)
ggzii you can use belly or koams heart, belly is recommended in the guide. Koams is good but has a very high str req and would be best with a 6l bow. I play with a 6l belly and am currently thinking of going back to the original tree getting scion health nodes to get health up to about 5k.

man how the hell do i get 15k dps on nado? do i take gmp out or somthing? lol

i can do 78 maps how much harder is azirit?
"
lolbam wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

man how the hell do i get 15k dps on nado? do i take gmp out or somthing? lol

i can do 78 maps how much harder is azirit?
she will kill you with 1 flameblast thats y you need to move fast around her
notice speed on boot's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info