More Content Update 1.2.2 Information

No uniques? :O. Are you guys gonna realease any new skills in the forsaken masters patches?
Awesome stuff, one thing I am missing and truly hate while being in my hideout is destroy item on cursor. Hate typing /destroy everytime i want to get rid of an item. And yes I can also vendor it but it would be a nice change!

Keep up the good work guys!
"
Masters can sell decorations to you while they're in towns.

Awesome!

Slow'n'Steady-Proud Standard Player
Litenheat 77 LS|Onroids 67 IC|Iendis 82 SA|LeslieMagnafuzz 76 Arc|Rakta 83 Tank|Kalika 78 Reaver|Borealis 78 BoRWoE|lendis 74 TS|Astreex 74 WS|Ignitium 88 IW|Ignitia 75 SRS|Mahakali 81 CoC|Selenne 81 FB|LesIieMagnafuzz 70 IC|Ulfhedinn 75 Sweeper
Being able to buy from Masters in the city is awesome! Didn't want to invite/dismiss the masters to get their decorations because of exp-loss!

Awesome stuff :)
Greetings, Grinding Gear Games staff and my fellow exiles.
I just wanted to ask if you could fix "Lost in Love" quest log bug with this new patch.
And keep up the good work, you made a masterpiece of a game. I enjoyed every minute of it since I started playing.

Best Regards,

Kostax
well i'm a new player I guess nothing affects me hahah
͡o ͜ʖ ͡o
Why do the first weeks of new leagues since Invasion feel like it's some kind of "live" PTR ? Nice changes for sure, and really good work, but still...
IGN : @Morgoth
Awesome, i knew cast on melee kill is the best trigger gem. :)

Now my glacial cascade leap slam combo will be even more OP, yay. Thx GGG.
that's a bad change to CoMK. I've created builds that your testers have tried that I know perfectly well were even-keel with CoC builds before the most recent crippling nerf. CoMK will end up being crippled nerfed too because it's already just fine. Your balance team is a bad joke.
Wouldn't it be better to make the master daily quests scale with the player level?
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info