More Content Update 1.2.2 Information

I can finally kick Hakou out! Can't wait!
Some even called me mad..Eh? Why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen! With octagonal shaped bodies that suck the blood out of you!...
Cast on Melee Kill (judging by Garena implementation) is going to remain still a little and weak brother of CoCS but at least it will not aggravate players so much. removing its mana multiplier would be a nice way of making it less unattractive

CoMK : procs once per mob maximum

CoCS : procs per crit, so in a boss fight it still is viable
CoCS : does not need 'damage dealing' attack linked to it, so more spells can be linked

Solution to bring these bit closer together:

CoMK mana multiplier 100%
CoCS ADDS mana cost of linked spells to mana cost of attack (per attack, not per proc). So each 'spectral throw' costs a normal cost of ST + (lets say) cost of lvl18 fireball and lvl 19 ice spear. and then ofc all multipliers apply :)

Currently leveling up CoCS does not increase mana consumption with dps increase. you can use lvl 1 ST up to endgame with little to no penalty while spell gems reach 20

because currently the only character class that ignores mana are the most effective casters - CoCS users - and this just looks and is silly
Last edited by sidtherat on Sep 5, 2014, 1:36:41 AM
I hope this includes spell damage crafting on shields! and maybe also to amulets ("\O_o/")
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Sep 5, 2014, 1:40:35 AM
Decorations from masters in town - great. :D
CoMK made useful - even greater!
Thanks GGG.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I'm using CoMK to summon skeletons just now. Will this mean that the skeletons will do additional damage or will this just mean I can stop leveling the gem?
Sounds good, looking forward to every little Tweak ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Vaal cyclone + cast on melee kill + lightning warp will now see its true glory!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
YAAAAAY! I hate those low level missions from masters :D I am almost lvl 87 and I'm having missions of level 30-40.. That was horrendeous.
-Masters can sell decorations to you while they're in towns.

-Levels of daily missions from masters have been adjusted to better line up with player levels at those stages of the game.

yes
go ggurll
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info