More Content Update 1.2.2 Information

Hyped up for that demonic reave. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Yay! I can now buy more impaled corpses from Vagan (or was it Haku..?) even tho hes not in my hideout! ^^
Last edited by jazael on Sep 5, 2014, 12:26:01 AM
Menageries! Yay!

Do you guys plan to make new backdrops for hideouts, as microtransactions, perhaps? I want to live in a grotto. Or under a waterfall cave. Or in a duney desert.
Last edited by VendettaMachine on Sep 5, 2014, 12:42:42 AM
Couldn't care less about the decorations myself, but some people like them, so let them have their toys. Not every release is aimed at me.

Am excited about some of the other stuff. Cast on melee kill sounds interesting now.
Le Toucan Will Return
Sounds good, especially the decorations. :)
"
Menageries! Yay!

Do you guys plan to make new backdrops for hideouts, as microtransactions, perhaps? I want to live in a grotto. Or under a waterfall cave. Or in a duney desert.

Yes, they planned to add stuff for microtransactions, but there was no date given.
I guess they let us play with the default for a while and then slowly add new shiny things.

also: melee-buff!!!1! ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
So if I link cast on melee kill in a three socket with fireball and some other thing.

And my 6 link chest kills something with a melee attack

Does it proc the 3 linked cast on melee kill that is unlinked with the 6 link melee gem?
IGN: Narbays
no. trigger gems work with what they're linked to - same as with every other gem.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 5, 2014, 1:10:36 AM
will be funny im lvl 98 :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Nice, can get decorations in town. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info