[1.2.1] Tommie's CI Crit Archer [SA / LA / RoA / Tornado Shot]

"
hitreza wrote:
Great build Tommie!

Is this your main or do you use your 2H Cyclone as your PVP char?

Thanks man!

This is at the moment my main pve build, and as you said my main pvp character is my 2h cycloner(If it would've been my pvp char I wouldn't have published it, secrets in pvp you know ;) )

Either way, just added a double reflect map here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40UC6_puyrI&feature=youtu.be

Switched added fire for lifeleech(due to my low resists vs ele reflect) however I didn't have to switch crit damage for crit chance, as I just tried it.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
0/10 do not fight in pvp unless you want to get insta killed, probably hacks damage to max or something
"
IRSmoh wrote:
0/10 do not fight in pvp unless you want to get insta killed, probably hacks damage to max or something

11/10 you mean
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
New video of new skill Tornado shot, this time on a shipyard[Epic desync momtent included @1:40]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46E9DWK2cY&feature=youtu.be
Your witch tree is still bad, switch it to this. 30% spelldmg > 30% phys dmg because spelldmg applies to both phys and elemental portion of damage (=it actually increases your ele dmg twice, first by increasing phys damage before conversion and then by increasing all elemental damage)
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Your witch tree is still bad, switch it to this. 30% spelldmg > 30% phys dmg because spelldmg applies to both phys and elemental portion of damage (=it actually increases your ele dmg twice, first by increasing phys damage before conversion and then by increasing all elemental damage)

I won't be using crown of eyes in the future.
Got a nice es helmet base, have to craft dual res/res+int and hybrid though

Hello folks, i did Tommie's build its so fucking Good im not dying, i freeze and knockback eveyrthing,
damage is very good! u can carry a 6man group easly, i can do Reflect, EASLY, Double reflect EASLY,
Any mod EASLY except blood magic:)
i STRONGLY recommend for peoples to use this build, im standing on 9.6k ES with my discpline, 11k ES with other's discpline ussualy,
if u have any question u can ask me ingame also!
ign: Jurdent
Why CI and not like legacy kaoms ondars acro?
How do you deal with being stunned? I assume in maps with harder mods if something farts you get stunned ( which ='s desync )?
"
Why CI and not like legacy kaoms ondars acro?
How do you deal with being stunned? I assume in maps with harder mods if something farts you get stunned ( which ='s desync )?

I have not yet found out that I have a problem with stunned, as I am ranged and hardly take enough damage to get me stunned. Even if, i'd be longrange so'd be no problem to get away.

I used life with dodge pre 1.2 but felt like it's harder now to get as much life as es, and I also like the immunity to chaos damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info