[1.2.1] Tommie's CI Crit Archer [SA / LA / RoA / Tornado Shot]

How the hell did you go from a humble geared 2h marauder build to this gear?
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Sold my discharge(this was awhile ago though, before june)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

ofc, the self found discharger xDD ^^
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 23, 2014, 2:15:58 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

ofc, the self found discharger xDD ^^

Be careful so you aren't on probation again :)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Been playing a variation of this build as I level up to eventually transition to LL SA. Two questions!

1) You spend 8 points to get 36% ES and +1 max lightning (north of the witch start), which is 4.5% ES per point spent. Are those points possibly better spent elsewhere? The ES wheel gives 6% ES per point, and you have numerous 5% ES per point opportunities from the Written in Blood Life/ES cluster and the Nullification ES/EV cluster.

2) Did you consider removing points from some damage nodes (ex. Aspect of Eagle, Master Fletcher, Quickstep) and speccing into mana reservation? The reservation nodes in the Leadership, Charisma, and Influence clusters are pretty close by. Speccing into them would let you comfortably run Herald of Ash as a third buff. Not sure what the final tooltip DPS would look like compared to the current one, but the AoE Overkill/Ignite might make a hidden difference in clear speed.

Here's my Shadow tree at level 89.

I have 46k DPS SA without atziri or haste, and I have 68k DPS with atziri and haste.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Sep 28, 2014, 1:57:21 PM
Can you tell me how you are reaching that dps? Here is my gear and tree which is pretty dang close...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABbUIiQqbDPINfA5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxn-GwEbJRzcHU8hdiT9J6kqCyy_LR8wfDKUNbk51DqzO3w-z0ZxS65Ms1AwUUdTNVZjVvpbr1xrXWhd8l9qY0NtGW1sb55v8nBScNV3B3fXeOt_An8rf8aDCYRIhq6GzocTidONv5MnlQWVIJmamvGcpKCfoqOly6bgpyusmLQMtMW1SLjKvebBM8HFwfPC7MNtyqnN6tlb2cbbXtvn3Q3fiuGI4vfnVOd06NbpAuq662Pz6vfX-WP8xf7I_94=

any suggestions would be awesome build is fun but im not even close to ur dps???
I'm struggling quite a bit with the build if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks, oldschool.
Bump for great guide!

Quick question, how on earth do you keep your mana? - Atm my gear is no where nearly as good, but i'm getting there. But mana is a serious serious issue.
IGN: Stodderen
ACC: MrVerner
So what I don't understand.. how in your tooltips, do you have chaos damage and other forms of damage, but when i look at your items, none of it provides chaos dmg.. what am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info