[1.2.1] Tommie's CI Crit Archer [SA / LA / RoA / Tornado Shot]

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Witch spell damage nodes are much better than shadow phys starting nodes in witch tree, making witch the best class for this build.

Also, how's your accuracy? Depth Perception might be better than Master Fletcher if you aren't crit capped.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Witch spell damage nodes are much better than shadow phys starting nodes in witch tree, making witch the best class for this build.

Also, how's your accuracy? Depth Perception might be better than Master Fletcher if you aren't crit capped.

Thanks, didn't think of that!
My chance to hit is 90, crit chance too
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Dinky on Sep 4, 2014, 5:38:41 PM
Godly mirrored harbringer bow along with god gloves and crown of eyes. Double 6L. Most gems 20/20 and corrupted. CI gear. "Not very cheap".

A definition of expensive would be nice. Honesty is a virtue.

It looks amazing powerful and your dps numbers are outwordly. But why would u showcase it on lvl 71 map vs zombies? Do a courtyard / palace / jungle valey boss room/ double torture chamber with crazy mods. Go atziri or uber atziri. Most crit builds clear for the lulz the strand. Its disrespectful towards your amazing gear to show something lesser.
"
aplostra wrote:
Godly mirrored harbringer bow along with god gloves and crown of eyes. Double 6L. Most gems 20/20 and corrupted. CI gear. "Not very cheap".

It looks amazing powerful and your dps numbers are outwordly. But why would u showcase it on lvl 71 map vs zombies? Do a courtyard / palace / jungle valey boss room/ double torture chamber with crazy mods. Go atziri or uber atziri. Most crit builds clear for the lulz the strand. Its disrespectful towards your amazing gear to show something lesser.

give this guy a cookie

id replace the shadow phys dmg nodes with projectile dmg nodes, way way better in party play :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSBQMMHz216ioxEPf8YPxKyYwcUc3CepEZY7fPfXLL-TJw5IuMqESIautAxjQ13yXGsV1-q6RnFw1cNtVmMNfIMJidNvnnBSnKQqC4cT8-p3B7VIbWyZmqXLNj3rYwzy7LARL8LsjAsrCrTFBbW5fNvnjb9falFH51SVBT7PJP3ZxgiJveb_3jKUmvH5Y38CXWijihn-puDKqe4OGwFW-v7I_MV31-Hb3Q051KGkW686s2_ydvchdqCfMfqGzsEzBiMfQQMeFr-n1NwVxKI=
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Sep 5, 2014, 1:55:57 AM
"
aplostra wrote:

I didn't have higher tier maps, and I felt I had to play the same map each time, therefor I chose strand. People messaged me ingame to upload video of each skill which I did, so I am sorry for doing what I was asked for.
"
aplostra wrote:

I really hate when people say shit like this. Just because Tommie opted to buy really good gear doesn't mean it's necessary for the build to work. What do you expect him to do? Buy bad gear and under-leveled gems so you can see what the numbers look like? Also Tommie's ring suck dick so the numbers could be even higher lol.

Even if his split arrow DPS went from 60k to 40k (or even 20k), it would clear pretty fucking fast because of how chain works.

- This build is solid with any decent rare bow and chest.
- Your CI gear doesn't have to be fantastic because bench mod %ES is OP, and you shouldn't be getting hit often if you're using a bow.
- You only need one 6L for your AoE skill. A 5L or 4L works fine for single target (hell, I used split arrow for single target damage on my CI SA Ranger).
- Level your own q20 gems... also L17 to L19 work fine.

The only truly "expensive" parts of this build are the gloves (which you could conceivably replace with Maligaro's + Vaal Pact at the sacrifice of survivability... like with most crit builds) and Crown of Eyes, which is much more affordable now.

Less QQ, more pewpew
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Sep 5, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

Just got myself a new quiver, will drop coe and get a higher es helmet with accuracy
Great build Tommie!

Is this your main or do you use your 2H Cyclone as your PVP char?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info