<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Who you are?
I am Flapdrol/Haagenta, played POE for 1000+ (probably a big+) hours since open beta, and have a 97 Ranger and a slew of other 90+ chars. Based in the Netherlands and online on most days.

Why do you want to join?
Most of my friends have quit playing, my two previous guilds have died out and while playing in teams is more fun, playing in public parties is .... hell.....

Inspirations?
- Completing my collection of one of every unique. Still a lot to go, but it is nice to have a goal that runs away from you.
- Getting a level 100, but waiting for the level 80 maps to come down to Standard
- Winning a race (but this will require the POE equivalent of special Olympics to ever happen)

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
$900 Conqueror Supporter (I *needed* to own those purple portals). ABout 1000 forum posts, mainly on how to roll maps, how to make $ and how to improve the build I was playing at the time.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jun 9, 2015, 8:47:58 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
up
Up
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
zerp
z
A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info