Hideout Showcase

hmmmmm don't know then .. Tora has tents tho.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Great decorations guys.

I can confirm, at Lvl 5, Tora has tents.

I've not leveled any masters past 5 yet, so I'm wondering, do any of them have a large bonfire, stone fireplace or firepit?
Haven't seen any yet - all masters level 6.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
At what lvl does the hideout get bigger and is it only the masters hideout that does that ?
"What have you become when even nightmares fears you ?"
Only the masters hideout , it expands at master level 6 and level 8.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
I've not leveled any masters past 5 yet, so I'm wondering, do any of them have a large bonfire, stone fireplace or firepit?

I hope Haku has when he reaches 7.

Really want a bonfire instead of a damn brazier lol.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
Great decorations guys.

I can confirm, at Lvl 5, Tora has tents.

Check Vorici.. I believe he has a fire pit..
Small humble hideout

I make a mistake of not invite-kick other masters to get their crafting stations while lower level. Didn't knew about that trick and 2 master limit for start... =(
Both Tora and Elreon almost level 5, gotta wait till one of them hit level 6 to invite other masters.
Last edited by xonedl on Sep 3, 2014, 1:09:15 PM
I choose Elreon's Hideout. I love the library look. Can't wait to open up the final area.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
"
Ashwin wrote:
Check Vorici.. I believe he has a fire pit..

Check, and thank you. I have a couple of those from him already. His are more like those small 30" cast iron pits you can get to put down on your patio.

What I'm looking for is more like what's in the top of this screenshot:
Spoiler

Even better would the fireplace on the right side of this screenshot:
Spoiler

Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Sep 3, 2014, 2:25:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info