Hideout Showcase

Sure thing mate.
Ok let's see
pillars ( north, south and west ) - Catarina
low mossy walls - Tora
Pots - Catarina
Tree - Catarina ( its on top of a low mossy wall in the bottom )
Bush - Tora ( here and there to fill some spaces )
Forest Flowers - Tora ( here and there to fill some spaces )
Forest rocks - Tora ( next to the Catarina's tree )
Path - Tora

And the crates are :
Oriath Supply Crate - Vagan
Weapon Rack - Vagan
Ropes - Vagan ( i think? )
Ancient Vessel - Catarina ( next to the Weapon Rack )
Books - Elreon ( nex to the Exile )
Exile - Tora
Torch - Catarina ( i think? )

Actually i'll make a screeshot with explanation :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 2, 2014, 5:14:30 PM
Here a visual explanation :P
Some things ( like bushes, forest rocks and other small things ) i've added later so they are not in the screens .. but they are an improvement for sure .. so use sthem :P

Spoiler
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I've left mine default... no deco. To each their own.

Yes. To each their own.

"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
bump for more hideouts :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Not bad mate , not bad! I started with the coastal hideout too ... but when i got Haku level 6 i didn't liked the new area .. so i've abandoned it ^^

I didn't like haku's hideout either but out of nearly every other hideout, it's the one with the most space lol.

I might change out of it once I get 8 on zana.

I'll be posting mine once I manage enter PoE.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Well for me more space is not such a good thing .. because it needs to be filled ^^
It's much easier with smaller hideouts :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well for me more space is not such a good thing .. because it needs to be filled ^^

Yeah, I get that, but I don't some space not being covered, besides, my hideout actually has barely any open space with nothing lol.

Anyway, here it goes. Imgur album because it's easier to navigate: http://imgur.com/a/J2BTV

So... I'm still missing a lot of decoration in there. I need like three more tents, don't remember from which master LOL, need more pillars from Zana for the portals to put them like the other two and some other stuff.

I kind of don't like this hideout much because the ground isn't plane, has a lot of bumps basically, and the lighting of the place is too bright lol.

Really am going to change to zana once I hit her 8.
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Yeah, I get that, but I don't some space not being covered, besides, my hideout actually has barely any open space with nothing lol.

Anyway, here it goes. Imgur album because it's easier to navigate: http://imgur.com/a/J2BTV

So... I'm still missing a lot of decoration in there. I need like three more tents, don't remember from which master LOL, need more pillars from Zana for the portals to put them like the other two and some other stuff.

I kind of don't like this hideout much because the ground isn't plane, has a lot of bumps basically, and the lighting of the place is too bright lol.

Really am going to change to zana once I hit her 8.

Edit: Dunno why but my whole post was in quotation marks. >-<
Last edited by Majad on Sep 3, 2014, 9:33:22 AM
Awesome hideout! love the expanded area. The first area needs more stuff tho ( imo ) were your masters are.
Oh and the tents are from Vagan.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Awesome hideout! love the expanded area. The first area needs more stuff tho ( imo ) were your masters are.
Oh and the tents are from Vagan.

Yeah, first area is pretty weak near the masters lol.

Not, it's not Vagan's tents. Those are awful lol. It's those tents where humanoids get out of on the Springs map, for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info