Hideout Showcase

I just love the new hideouts! I've spend a few days in forsaken master hunting just so i could decorate my hideout ^^ So here are some screenshots :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would love to see what you guys did with your hideouts :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 2, 2014, 8:21:07 AM
Looking real sharp - sort of the same direction I'm going with mine.

Is there a level of Tora that allows you to expand the size of the hideout?
Yes, at level 6 you get access to the area where my map device is and at level 8 you get the island in the north(i think)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
will take some screenshots later. Yours looks great!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
thanks mate ^^ can't wait to see yours :)
Bump for more hideouts ^^
I don't the time now but I'm going to post here mine when I can.

Yours looks pretty neat. Really liking at people's hideouts. First thing I do when I do dailies with people. Hehe
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Last edited by txfirefighter on Sep 2, 2014, 4:17:16 PM
Not bad mate , not bad! I started with the coastal hideout too ... but when i got Haku level 6 i didn't liked the new area .. so i've abandoned it ^^
I've left mine default... no deco. To each their own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info