44 Total Days Played

"
"
gorlace616 wrote:
It is the flaw in the game that really can't be fixed.....RNG.
It can allow one person to get a mirror and a 6L shav's in one day, while another person could play for 6 months and never get an EX or any rare/super rare unique.
No good idea to fix it, RNG is RNG, evan when it make some wealthy and some struggle to get decent gear.

Good ideas?, a lot of people have ideas how to fix, but most people will never agree what is really best, so just pray to RNG and hope to get something decent in your playing time.

Find me one player who has never found an exalt who has a dedicated MF character (300/100+). Find me one player with a dedicated MF character who has played for more than 6 months and has never found an ultra rare unique.

You found one, been playing since beta, I have a MF, 131 IIQ/ 244 IIR, never found an ultra rare.
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
"
gorlace616 wrote:
"
"
gorlace616 wrote:
It is the flaw in the game that really can't be fixed.....RNG.
It can allow one person to get a mirror and a 6L shav's in one day, while another person could play for 6 months and never get an EX or any rare/super rare unique.
No good idea to fix it, RNG is RNG, evan when it make some wealthy and some struggle to get decent gear.

Good ideas?, a lot of people have ideas how to fix, but most people will never agree what is really best, so just pray to RNG and hope to get something decent in your playing time.

Find me one player who has never found an exalt who has a dedicated MF character (300/100+). Find me one player with a dedicated MF character who has played for more than 6 months and has never found an ultra rare unique.

You found one, been playing since beta, I have a MF, 131 IIQ/ 244 IIR, never found an ultra rare.

Judging by your shop thread I find that very hard to believe. Unless you spend all your time managing that thread.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
i heard d3 has good drop rates and would fix any problems you have with this games system
anything is everything
"
i heard d3 has good drop rates and would fix any problems you have with this games system

well, yeah then lets make armourer scraps and whetstones as rare as eternals. i mean you dont need them, and the bonus you get is barely noticable most of the time. perfect example of a "high end" item.
yeah why dont we just do that
I never found a single ex until I played over 1 year with each day over 3 to 5 hours. You guys can't get more unluckier than me.
"
sluz wrote:
"

well, yeah then lets make armourer scraps and whetstones as rare as eternals. i mean you dont need them, and the bonus you get is barely noticable most of the time. perfect example of a "high end" item.

Problem is whetstones and scraps cannot create perfect tier items.

Also why are people still complaining about exalts, as long as they can create the best items in the game they will continue to have low drop rates.

They added in the crafting masters for a reason, like use them. Also don't tell me that your more likely to exalt 60 hp then add it for 3 chaos thus exalts should be more common, like I said because they can add +100 HP they are used as currency or to craft the best items in the game.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 2, 2014, 5:30:53 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
sluz wrote:
"

Problem is whetstones and scraps cannot create perfect tier items.

Also why are people still complaining about exalts, as long as they can create the best items in the game they will continue to have low drop rates.

They added in the crafting masters for a reason, like use them. Also don't tell me that your more likely to exalt 60 hp then add it for 3 chaos thus exalts should be more common, like I said because they can add +100 HP they are used as currency or to craft the best items in the game.

yeah they are used to craft best items, but only paired up with eternals. otherwise you need absurd numbers of exalts and good gear to waste.
like ive said leave eternals extra rare make exalteds more common. problem solved. same amount of godly gear, and people get a new orb to actually PLAY with
Luckers get rich, the unlucky (the 99%) get to play the game in poverty mode
well then all we be envidious of me XDD
one time was doing piety runs whit my ST MF guy, then in un run exalted dropped,and in the next run eternal orb dropped.(this was before the vaal update content)

and yesterday i founs a rat nest (1 exlted worth) no more good things dropped in this game in all my time playing it.

my currency it's 95% full made by alterations/jewellers/fuses/alchemys/ when changed for chaos and then chaos for exalteds or items.
"
"
sluz wrote:
funny thing, i was playing for quite a long time when i got my first exalt drop, but i wasnt happy at all. infact i quit playing poe 5 minutes after.
you may wonder why i quit after i got an exalt, i mean i shouldve been happy right? nope, it just made me realise how long ive been playing for that ex to drop. and what then? i trade it for like half tabula or what? i yolo it on a piece of crap gear? or i just stash it and wait for another 2 years so i can get my second orb and second half of tabula.

my point is - they missed the point of exalteds. ex should be actually used, not hoarded and drop in similar rates like regals or maybe even chaos.

and some guys did say it wouldnt make you richer cause all other gear would cost 10x more ex and thats exatly the case why they should rethink their exalted drops. it absolutely wouldnt change anything in economy, it would just enable regular people to sometimes have an option to exalt a piece of gear that they dont plan on holding forever, a piece of leveling gear or similar.
eternals and mirrors should stay the way they are, to reduce the number of godly items in case exalteds would be COMMON.
yeah i said it. make that shit common. theres nothing special in exalted orb it just adds a fucking affix in a sea of affixes. you won't make anything perfect with it or even good unless you're really lucky or have 50 eternals in your stash to reroll. but in latter case its not the exalted thats powerful its eternal. thats why i would leave eternals as they are or even increase the rarity of them.

How about no?

You don't want to put in the work. You would rather GGG flip a switch and have my work and the work of every other long time player suffer because you can't figure out the market aspect of PoE.

I hear what you are saying and I agree but people need to stop using words like "work". Rather use "game time" or anything else. Its not supposed to be work..nobody wants to go home after work to work. It creates a false impression of what is needed to have fun in this game. Very little of the hard to get to parts are required to have fun here.

And I'm not saying the game is work but as much fun as POE is it has a nasty habit of taking itself far to serious and that is apparent as seen by the interactions in the forum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info