44 Total Days Played

"
Ordack wrote:
"

Just because you can't play the game doesn't make anything broken. Get good, get out, or keep quiet.

Hahahaha, you are a joke. Nice try, but who is not trying to fool.

I think you are seriously confused. I posted nothing but the reality of the situation. You can't accept that drop rates and trading are fine because if you do you would need to recognize a personal failure on your part.

The OP said he had 44 days played. 1 ex worth of currency is consistently farmable per hour. That is 1056 ex the OP should have if he played well and traded up currency. The fact that he doesn't only speaks to his ability to play the game. As does your attitude towards me.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 2, 2014, 8:10:05 AM
I roughly played about 55-65 days with my ten characters, and so far I had

16 exalts (1 dropped last week)
5 divines (2 dropped last week)
1 eternal (dropped in Aug 2013 :D )

Who knows how much GCP dropped, probably over 100 in my lifetime. lol

Only two lottery drops, which was Lioneye's Glare (which at the time it dropped was still worth something), and Voltaxic Rift (before it was map gated, should had waited to maximize profit X_X)

The rest of my exalts I have gotten through converting.

It is not surprising to see that chrome, jewel, alteration, fusing, regret, chisel, and to some extent GCP get some love from exalt sellers. Chrome drop (from items or currency itself) is common, vendoring identified rares for alts will eventually pile up in time which you can can use vendor recipe for jewels (once you have enough from converting, or drop, or 6S vendor) and you convert again to fuses to potentially trade up for exalts.

Chances and to some extent scours drop often, so it does not take long to accumulate, same with alchs, and to some extent chaos (if you combine drop and unid ilvl 60 item set recipe). I know there is more, but you get the drift.

Combine all of these, and you are actually making a decent amount in this game.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 2, 2014, 8:43:39 AM
"
"
Ordack wrote:
"

Just because you can't play the game doesn't make anything broken. Get good, get out, or keep quiet.

I think you are seriously confused. I posted nothing but the reality of the situation. You can't accept that drop rates and trading are fine because if you do you would need to recognize a personal failure on your part.

The OP said he had 44 days played. 1 ex worth of currency is consistently farmable per hour. That is 1056 ex the OP should have if he played well and traded up currency. The fact that he doesn't only speaks to his ability to play the game

It's not the same 30c 1ex if you want to craft. 1ex per hour, ok, now becomes all that currecly in 1 ex ... is not the same

"
As does your attitude towards me.

"

So you respect others. Everyone has the right to give your opinion.
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Ordack wrote:

"
As does your attitude towards me.

"

So you respect others. Everyone has the right to give your opinion.

I've shown a lot more respect to you than you have to me, even after your rude / ignorant posts.

Don't try to pretend that you weren't antagonistic from the get go. This has been your first coherent post in the thread.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 2, 2014, 9:58:12 AM
"
Skivverus wrote:
If it were more common, it's quite likely that items would sell for more of them (see chaos orbs); in other words, you wouldn't be any richer, comparatively speaking.
Depends on how much more common they became.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
I found an exalted, a divine, spell echo, multistrike, and several chaos during the first day of Rampage with a single character.

Thanks Chris.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
"
Ordack wrote:
"

The OP said he had 44 days played. 1 ex worth of currency is consistently farmable per hour. That is 1056 ex the OP should have if he played well and traded up currency. The fact that he doesn't only speaks to his ability to play the game. As does your attitude towards me.

Here's a question...

Where are those exalts coming form that you have to trade up to? At one drop every month of playtime they're obviously not coming from players finding them.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
I've only had 2 exalts drop for me since I started in Open Beta. No Eternals...no mirror.

I've earned significantly more than 2 exalts in that time through farming/converting, trading currency, and selling items. Selling cheap 1-3 chaos items/gems adds up.

I am fine with the 3 most valuable currency items rarely dropping. In fact, I prefer it.
Last edited by Halezor on Sep 2, 2014, 10:07:43 AM
"
morbo wrote:
I wonder where are you spending your gameplay time. Cause I'm mostly farming maps and had already 2ex + 5divines droped in Rampage league alone.

You have level 88. I have level 87 (87.5 tbh). You had 2ex + 5divines. I have 0ex + 0divines dropped this league so far. I guess you can see the problem here. The extreme variance in RNG make some people feel the game is right. The others... well, the others just leave or come here to say that this RNG HUGE gaps need to be balanced somehow. But after 2 years I dont think GGG will ever do something about this.

Yeah, I'm trying to gather my exalts from trades, something I really dislike but I'm forced to do. I know what *I have to do* to have some wealth. But that doesn't mean that the game can improve a lot in certain aspects. And the loot system, specially orbs drop system, need a little overhaul.
♠RaGoN♦
"
"
Ordack wrote:
"
44 total days /played across my main characters. Just got my first Exalted to drop. Sad. And to think this is the predominant currency of the economy. Crafting could be so much more if the interesting currencies actually dropped with reasonable frequency.

Never seen an Eternal.

Only 1 Divine

9 Regals

12 Blesseds

You either spent a majority of your time /played afk in town or you have a very very low clear speed.

I have less time played and over 200 ex of currency and another few 100 in items...

Hahahahahahahahaha nice story.

The drop rate and trade is broken.

This. On so many levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info