44 Total Days Played

"
"
Ordack wrote:

Nonsensical arguments, as a good troll. Do not know who you intend to deceive

Thanks for showing everyone that you have no defence to my points, both in my last post and throughout the entire thread. You are like a dug in creationist, nothing I say will change your mind, but each time I respond to you every unbiased poster sees how hollow and empty your opinions are.

The best you can do is say I am somehow trying to deceive people without ever addressing any of my points raised in the entire thread.

Continue on Mr. Ken Ham.

His only argument is that ruined his "work" done so far. This argument is a personal interest.
With no more arguments, to try to disqualify the other.
So deceives people, does not speak of the game, talks about his "work"
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Ordack wrote:
"
"
Ordack wrote:

Nonsensical arguments, as a good troll. Do not know who you intend to deceive

Thanks for showing everyone that you have no defence to my points, both in my last post and throughout the entire thread. You are like a dug in creationist, nothing I say will change your mind, but each time I respond to you every unbiased poster sees how hollow and empty your opinions are.

The best you can do is say I am somehow trying to deceive people without ever addressing any of my points raised in the entire thread.

Continue on Mr. Ken Ham.

His only argument is that ruined his "work" done so far. This argument is a personal interest.
With no more arguments, to try to disqualify the other.
So deceives people, does not speak of the game, talks about his "work"

I guess you missed the whole part about 1 ex worth of currency already being farmable PER HOUR or how trading and mfing are required activities to get wealthy, so refusing to do so is your own fault.

What was your argument again? Oh yeah it was "Wahh I want a lot of exalts but I don't want to work for them!" And "Wahh screw all the long term players, their efforts don't matter! Only my desires matter wahh!"
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Found 3 exalts and mjolner gavel in rampage so far. Definitely my luckiest league yet.
It's normal to whine if they just started playing. I remember pulling my hair at the beginning too. They will become serious farmers and traders eventually, or they will just quit "until GGG decides to change the game for me".

Shavs - 1 week trading a full stash of rares, sold CoE corrupted when it still was something

I don't remember how i got this exact pair but it was one day before the expansion kicked in. I only remember that the sky felt and prices where on the rollercoaster

This is just an example of my wealth, I think I have dropped5 exalteds and 1 eternal on my entire game life. So it's up to you and your intelligence. Feeling lazy ? Don't want to trade ? Game over.

I think the real issue with this game is it is over-reliant on trading. You literally have to do enormous volumes of trading to even consider yourself credible. No, the gear you self found will not sustain you. There's also not much point in hoping for exalt drops, since it is so rare (makes me wonder how some items go for 20-30 exalts). Even if you did find an exalt, you won't be thinking of crafting with it. You'll be considering your purchase options on the trade market to improve your gears. Which is ironic, because these currencies are actually crafting mats first and foremost. Unless you're overflowing with orbs, you won't be crafting with them.

Your only hope is in finding that GG item that everyone wants, which you can trade for exalts. Which will be in turn be traded for something you want. That's the only way to make it in Wraeclast. Only when you get proficient in trading can you think of crafting top end gear to, well, trade for even more exalts.
"
Your only hope is in finding that GG item that everyone wants, which you can trade for exalts. Which will be in turn be traded for something you want. That's the only way to make it in Wraeclast. Only when you get proficient in trading can you think of crafting top end gear to, well, trade for even more exalts.

You are completely WRONG. If you dedicatedly farm the proper way, you will eventually get a good rare, AKA something like this :

Even less good rares sell for a couple, sometimes 4 or 5 exalted, sometimes 12 exalted and sometimes more depending on the stats.

The problem is that you are so lazy that only want big unique tickets dropping and don´t even care on checking the value of rares you drop. Also, if you don´t plan your playing sessions properly, your rare drop ratio will be really low. You need to be efficient on this game to achieve something. Stop complaining and play the game properly and your life will change.

played for about a year, account net worth maybe 200 ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info