1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

Anyone using a good MF set up? Cause OP didn't list the weapon he uses while doing MF.

Also, if the weapon changes, does the tree change aswell since you can perhaps go with CI? :o

I am still leveling my character, but I should be swapping to summoning soon :o
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Anyone using a good MF set up? Cause OP didn't list the weapon he uses while doing MF.

Also, if the weapon changes, does the tree change aswell since you can perhaps go with CI? :o

I am still leveling my character, but I should be swapping to summoning soon :o

I use midnight bargain still while MF-ing. Wondertraps already take up the spot of the bones, and without bargain there you would only have 2 spectres, which is a huge loss in clearspeed

@xinpig All prefixes are taken up so not much else than res to craft there.

@SIN all three purities is an option, but it takes up a lot of slots. Considering my minions dont die with saffells up currently and I dont die to elemental damage (most of it is dodgeable and ranged if not, the proximity shields protect you enough) or would kill me anyways (talking atziri double flameblasts or something like that) I dont see much reason myself. Im using all my slots currently more than anything, so yeah. For what you'd want to run for aura's if using all three purities:

Disc, haste, hatred, vitality, 3x purity. Grace is worse then vitality, due to how much your zombies benefit from vitality and how much easier life is not having to spawn pots.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Why wondertraps? You are always "full health" cause you have a huge energy shield and minions tanking most damage :o
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Why wondertraps? You are always "full health" cause you have a huge energy shield and minions tanking most damage :o

the opposit, we are always low life becouse we reserve the life for auras. ES is not considered "life"
Ehm, I have a few problems..

I don't regen any health so I constantly have to chug pots to summon minions.. How to fix? Or am I supposed to be drinking pots all the time?

Also, the MF flask effect disappears after like one second every time (I know why, but how can I fix this?)

Thanks!
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Ehm, I have a few problems..

I don't regen any health so I constantly have to chug pots to summon minions.. How to fix? Or am I supposed to be drinking pots all the time?

Also, the MF flask effect disappears after like one second every time (I know why, but how can I fix this?)

Thanks!

Use vitality. Its not for jack in the build description. OR pick up the shaper node instead. IF you dont go MF of course. If you go MF, you want to use flasks, namely 2 divination distiliate.

For mf you want to equip divination distilates, and drop aura's, which are vitality and grace, on the very least, so you have more life unreserved to be able to actually have the pot up longer, and you want to use an arc gem to deplete your life constantly.

If you need to resummon minions btw, you are doing something wrong. I really only need to resummon minions when fighting hard bosses or exiles. Can you link your gear and tree?
Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA2NDjwRUBRxGmwbJRzcHRQdTyL0JbwnCyj6KpgvbzW5QqNDY0ZxS65NuVfJWPVZ81qRXGtmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3FNcql9GH_GgseDCYO2hEiFYIhAj0aQM5BVkyeaz5uhna6dxKaspwinK6h9qsSsqrQMtzG4k7-XwBrBxcNtyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2Vva3d-K37_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8h73MvfX-Ov6gPrS

It's not complete, yet.. but not far from it.

Oh, and also I can't really run sewer maps cause of that gas.. It took ages for my minions to kill them and I ended up having to resummon them ALL. Should I get a certain monster to use as my spectre? :o
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA2NDjwRUBRxGmwbJRzcHRQdTyL0JbwnCyj6KpgvbzW5QqNDY0ZxS65NuVfJWPVZ81qRXGtmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3FNcql9GH_GgseDCYO2hEiFYIhAj0aQM5BVkyeaz5uhna6dxKaspwinK6h9qsSsqrQMtzG4k7-XwBrBxcNtyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2Vva3d-K37_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8h73MvfX-Ov6gPrS

It's not complete, yet.. but not far from it.

Oh, and also I can't really run sewer maps cause of that gas.. It took ages for my minions to kill them and I ended up having to resummon them ALL. Should I get a certain monster to use as my spectre? :o

Yeah I see the problem: get vitality in. And spec into the 3% leech for minions node under gravepact (the block opposed to inner force). After that you should be fine a bit better. In the points I see in your tree your lvl 67 if im not mistaking right? you shouldnt worry much about Mf yet to be honest. Mf will only be a good Idea to pick up after lvl 80, since Mf really only starts to become valuable at 74+ maps or dominus farming (which you obviously havent reached yet). Reason is because most of the GG drops will be there and not in 70< maps. Just use bones of ulr for now so you can level up faster, because itll be heck of a pain otherwise. Leveling and MFing isnt usually recommended anyways. Not Mfing will also allow you to slot in 2 animation flasks, and use vitality properly so gameplay will be a lot lot smoother
NVM, went back to my old build :P this playstyle just isn't what I enjoy after all :\

Well, thanks anyway bro! :D
Last edited by Sleepy92 on Oct 30, 2014, 10:47:00 AM
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
NVM, went back to my old build :P this playstyle just isn't what I enjoy after all :\

Well, thanks anyway bro! :D

Hehe, I can understand, its a weird kind of playstyle during leveling. I only really started to enjoy it after lvl 80 too, so dont feel bad about it. Good luck further on ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info