1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
Gegemo wrote:
Thank you for your patience that I'm going to use once again :D

Not having midnight bargain I can drop charisma (until a midnight will drop for me!) and run with a 26% reduction from tree.

With this percentage and just 6 auras (not running a dedicated purity), I can replace a reduce mana with an empower (linked to grace + discipline + vitality?). I would have really low life and probably I will struggle casting spells but I also would have 3 powered auras!
Is this worth?

Thanks again

you can run the build with ~40 life unreserved, so unless you go below that, go nuts
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
hi leary,

thanks for that great build that took me to my highest char lvl ever ;) Im lvl 86 now and still ongoing.

Im struggling to take aegis, since i cant reach enough (~4.5k es) without shield.
Im doing pretty ok with maps till 74 now, not doing such crazy stuff like residence ;)
My question is do you run with solaris lorica all the time or do you just swap it in (and if you swap in, how you decide when?). Its pretty hard to get enough es without body armor, boots and shield.

Another question regarding zombie resistances. I just read that zombies does have 35% standard resi + 15% resi from tree + poe makes something like 80+% all resi.
So we run poe/pol/pof only for max resist? Could we run another more useful aura and swap in po<e,l,f> if needed? The evangelists seems pretty fine due to her shield.

I put my gear below, but its pretty much your standard.

Thx in advance!

"
Cronog wrote:
hi leary,

thanks for that great build that took me to my highest char lvl ever ;) Im lvl 86 now and still ongoing.

Im struggling to take aegis, since i cant reach enough (~4.5k es) without shield.
Im doing pretty ok with maps till 74 now, not doing such crazy stuff like residence ;)
My question is do you run with solaris lorica all the time or do you just swap it in (and if you swap in, how you decide when?). Its pretty hard to get enough es without body armor, boots and shield.

Another question regarding zombie resistances. I just read that zombies does have 35% standard resi + 15% resi from tree + poe makes something like 80+% all resi.
So we run poe/pol/pof only for max resist? Could we run another more useful aura and swap in po<e,l,f> if needed? The evangelists seems pretty fine due to her shield.

I put my gear below, but its pretty much your standard.

Thx in advance!

PoE is for the resists, and no we CANT lose it. You will lose minions all the time. PoF and PoL are to either balance your own resistances or to get max res, and in the latter case, you should not run them all the time. There are furthermore no more useful auras apart from the ones we are running. Wrath and anger give close to 0 dps increase, determination does jack shit since minions dont have armor and what rests then? Clarity? Seriously xD?

Btw, try to swap the bone offering in the second unset for an arc for Elemental Equilibrium (and pick up that node obv xD), and upgrade that unset. wearing blue rings is kind of, well, bad. For the ES part, dont worry too much, you wont Have to use necro aegis unless you want to do the hardest bosses in the game, like courtyard, megara, etc. Palace dominus is doable without (it actually is..). Necro aegis mainly gives me the possibility to do these bosses, and dont worry about zombies dying to some annoying trashmobs, plus, its key in atziri, and mainly optional in the build.

For the ES part: Your gloves and helmet look fine. Consider upgrading your rings to dex + ele res rings with a suffix left open, so you can craft %es on them (which is key in reaching high es tresholds)

Last edited by leary93 on Oct 21, 2014, 9:54:59 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8GSQ18DY0OPBFQFHEXLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB2qIvQlvCj6Kpg1uUZxS65NuVXWV8lZ81qRXGtk52aeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cql9GH_GgKSCx4MJhEiFYIhAi3qPRpAzkFWTJ5uhm7WdrqaspwinK6h9qsSsqrQMuJO_l8AawcXDOsNtyT3KSsy80_vZC9lb2t3fit-_4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjyHvba9zL31_jr-oD60vsJ

Not sure where I should be slotting the 8 points I have built up.

gear is:

I know i'm missing the minion damage sidhebreath, and a new pair of gloves, just not really sure where I should put the skillpoints, or get item upgrades.

Is voidbringer any good for getting to level 21 purity? or is the 80% more mana drawback too much?
Last edited by xinpig on Oct 23, 2014, 2:19:02 AM
I don't have Midnight Bargain. Is Ephemeral Edge a good option?

What do you thing if I drop PoE and equip all 3 purities (1 on ring)? I should still have 79hp to cast spells (26% mana reduction from tree).

You are missing 4 minions nodes. I haven't picked charisma (becouse I haven't bargain), is it valueble to pick that minions nodes or they are inefficient?

Last edited by Gegemo on Oct 23, 2014, 7:55:24 AM
"
Gegemo wrote:

What do you thing if I drop PoE and equip all 3 purities (1 on ring)? I should still have 79hp to cast spells (26% mana reduction from tree).

You are missing 4 minions nodes. I haven't picked charisma (becouse I haven't bargain), is it valueble to pick that minions nodes or they are inefficient?

Yes, a very decent option. You can drop PoE and equip all other purities, if you have enough slots ofc.

for the 4 minion nodes, they just give life, but since they dont die, (just my zombies die, and even they dont die very often (megara and atziri). Instead of charisma you can pick up ES nodes, mainly, much more there aint to get

@xinpig influence, champion of the cause and then ES nodes and inner force ;)

Voidbringers is an option, but more so for the es than +1 levels to elemental. PoE doesnt get +1 btw, since it doesnt have an elemental tag. Other ones at 21 dont do anything either because +5% max only happens at 23. If the skillcost is a too big loss I dont know.

"
leary93 wrote:
"
Gegemo wrote:

Yes, a very decent option. You can drop PoE and equip all other purities, if you have enough slots ofc.

for the 4 minion nodes, they just give life, but since they dont die, (just my zombies die, and even they dont die very often (megara and atziri). Instead of charisma you can pick up ES nodes, mainly, much more there aint to get

@xinpig influence, champion of the cause and then ES nodes and inner force ;)

Voidbringers is an option, but more so for the es than +1 levels to elemental. PoE doesnt get +1 btw, since it doesnt have an elemental tag. Other ones at 21 dont do anything either because +5% max only happens at 23. If the skillcost is a too big loss I dont know.

so top left ES circle before IF? I"m running the PoF,PoL,PoI. my res are all capped currently.
Item update
Spoiler

Tree update:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8GSQ18DY0OPBFQFHEXLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB2qIvQlvCcLKPoqmC9vNblCo0NjRnFLrk25VdZXyVj1WfNakVxrZOdmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3FNcql9GH_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIVgiECLeo9GkDOQVZMnms-boZu1na6mrKcIpyuofarErKq0DLcxuJO_l8AawcXDOsNtyT3KSsy80_vZC9kT2Vvfit-_4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjyHvba9zL31_jr-oD60vsJ

166/181/165 res

not sure what to craft on the shield. Really glad I kept it at this point. 5K ES isnt too shabby.
Last edited by xinpig on Oct 24, 2014, 4:39:45 AM
hi, first of all ty for this great guide.
i just exchanged boots and gloves with wondertraps and aurseize to get some mf (not taking na yet to get shield stats myself). and i still need to gear a bit up, e.g. change the +2 minion helm to vertex+empower.

however, you say a lot, it is not worth taking all 3 purities at once, why is that?
i think +8 to all max resists including you and minions is quite a big deal. to do it, i would drop poe and vitality (replacing life reg with 1% minion node and 1% node for myself for a total of only 2 skill points) to get the 2 additional purities.

i am mostly doing maps (well and masters), thanks in advance for your feedback.
Reached lvl 77 now, still not using BM but I am running 3 auras. Having fun; thanks again Leary!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info