Computer randomly restarts while playing.

Duxk Really not sure then sorry. I would say make a post for GGG to see and help you with as there are so many variations to these problem that not one fix will work for them all.

Barkmarket I do run CCC but Power Play is a laptop only feature and I am on a desktop so I do not have it.
Last edited by Bud1987 on Sep 2, 2014, 10:28:05 PM
Delete Realtek drivers try to run the game without them.

Install latest auido drivers from http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/

Is this your monitor FHX2402L with integrated speakers? I think it may conflict with realtek audio drivers.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Sep 3, 2014, 3:29:39 AM
Hey again Ekalindorskii. I got the new realtek drivers. FHX2402L is my monitor but it doesn't have any speakers. I also did a recent driver sweep and the game did not work with just my regular windows drivers. Thanks again man. I have also been in contact with GGG via email and I am trying tirelessly from both ends to resolve this.
I'm having the same issue.

I've had this issue since May when I got my new card.

I thought it was my graphics card as it wasn't acting right. So I sent the GTX 660 in for RMA and got a new one. (new serial). I turned my down the graphics the last test. Doesn't matter.

Everything I have is up to date. No other games cause this issue.

I'm logging the GPU/Voltage etc for both the CPU and via precision X my graphics. There's no difference/spikes in anything.

I also get no logs via windows because it's a software issue causing something to crash via hardware.

I was able to play the other day for a bit, but once it crashed it keeps happening.

-swa doesn't matter either.

packcheck - everything in sync

One thing I have noticed is the last type of effect that seems to cause it is some graphical explosion.

The last crash was when a 'rampage' happened.
The big issue the other day was an ice nova explosion.

Then again, I can login and sit in lionseye for 10s and crash.

Last edited by Cryxx on Sep 4, 2014, 1:56:59 PM
I am having this same issue. It started when I upgraded to a SSD, so I'm not really sure whats going on. Very frustrating though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info