[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

Why is Melee Damage on Full Life not being considered as a gem for linking? Seeing as your Skulls are usually at full life anyway, isn't it virtually the same as stacking on another Melee Physical Damage?
^ same question btw.

Final skill tree, 103 and 111 leveling tree is still broken, fix pls and thank you.
Last edited by Helokity on Dec 24, 2014, 12:48:58 AM
"
Verac10us wrote:
i was under the impression the EE wasn't triggered by minions and totems. How does totem+arc help your SRS?? Was the Node affect changed?

we have EE arc hit whit lighting then monster is weal for fire/cold your srs have wrath buff
"
Cragwell wrote:
Why is Melee Damage on Full Life not being considered as a gem for linking? Seeing as your Skulls are usually at full life anyway, isn't it virtually the same as stacking on another Melee Physical Damage?

is up to you in moment i run EMP for MELEE SPLASH cose i fell i clean map quicker is only my feeling
i have 15 srs up all the time there never more monsters then 15 in front on me (atziri run for sure yes ) so emp+multi+spellecho+melephy+iir+iiq is MY FEELING is best choise for run 78 maps
Well I am not having any problem clearing maps. I am just inquiring as to the theory craft. It seems to me that the priority on linked gems should be;

Spell Echo-Multistrike-MeleePhys-Empower as your five link at all times

Now you have a choice between Melee Splash and Melee on Full Life for the sixth link. I would say switch those gems depending on the situation. Against single target boss fights, go with Melee on Full Life. Melee on Full Life is more melee damage, which is a multiplicative bonus instead of an added bonus.

Basically, Melee Damage on Full Life should be considered as a viable switch when Melee Splash is not needed to clear packs.

If you are not running Empower and are using a six link, then Melee on Full Life should be in there.
Last edited by Cragwell on Dec 24, 2014, 8:52:09 AM
I just wanna ask a quick question, what is more wortit +3 fire staff 5l, or +2 fire staff 6l? Also i wanna thank u for this build i started in rampage get my character to lvl 85+, and i'm playing it again. Super fun to play, recommended to everyone
In my opinion, 6 link if you can handle the mana cost of the additional support gem. Especially if you are running Empower. If you think about it that's +2-3 gem levels for that sixth link. So I would say +2 Fire Staff with +2-3 levels from Empower is better than the five link.

If you aren't running empower then you are asking a more marginal question. I still would always prefer the link option myself. As I can switch in a rarity gem or (if you are on standard) an IIQ gem.

Also, you are asking which is worth more. If you mean in trade value than just use xyz for the league you are in. I am presuming you mean which is worth more to the build ;) The +3 Staff can always be turned into a 6 link if you have the spare currency to throw at it.
Last edited by Cragwell on Dec 25, 2014, 8:48:57 AM
"
Cragwell wrote:
In my opinion, 6 link if you can handle the mana cost of the additional support gem. Especially if you are running Empower. If you think about it that's +2-3 gem levels for that sixth link. So I would say +2 Fire Staff with +2-3 levels from Empower is better than the five link.

If you aren't running empower then you are asking a more marginal question. I still would always prefer the link option myself. As I can switch in a rarity gem or (if you are on standard) an IIQ gem.

Also, you are asking which is worth more. If you mean in trade value than just use xyz for the league you are in. I am presuming you mean which is worth more to the build ;) The +3 Staff can always be turned into a 6 link if you have the spare currency to throw at it.

Thank you for the response, am not that good at english so yeah :). I just get dropped today +3 fire staff, and get it 5l. I was thinking for selling it to get 6l +2 staff, but i changed my mine, ill play for now with 5l until i get fusings for 6l. Anyway sorry for being a noob, but is there a big difference if u are running minion damage instead of melee physical? And one more question, what is your optimal gem set: srs + multistrike + spell echo + metaphysical + Melee Splash + (empower or minion dmg)? Ty again, much appreciate for helping a beginners!
"
nau4nik wrote:
...is there a big difference if u are running minion damage instead of melee physical?

Modifiers that use the word more act as multipliers, and stack multiplicatively with all other modifiers, while increased modifiers will stack additively with other increased modifiers. Melee Phys Dmg = more dmg (multiplicative), Minion Dmg = increased dmg (additive). All according to Wiki.
Personally I don't believe that I'd notice some serious difference at max levels, but would stick with MPDmg just because it's +140% mana vs +150% from MnDmg. And another thing - it depends which color is my 5th socket in RRBBx staff, if I rolled blue - well, I won't reroll it for the red if I'm short on chromo's.
I think the order of gems is something like this;

Spell Echo-Multistrike-Melee Phys-Empower-Melee Damage on FullLife/Melee Splash

If you aren't running Empower then use both Melee Splash and Melee on Full Life. Melee Physical and Melee on Full Life are both more damage and not increased damage. Melee Splash is great for maps and should be used whenever you plan on clearing packs as a fifth or sixth link. Against single targets its mostly useless compared to your other options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info