[Beyond] Dual Flame Totems Blood Magic Marauder tanker 1.2.0 lvl 88

For Beyond Dps, What do you all think is BIS for chest? Would it be Infernal Mantle? Or Belly for Defense? Or what?
Are you using Cybill's Paw just to scale the damage of FT with Block? Or do the totems also benefit from the LGoH?
"
NightmareCF wrote:
For Beyond Dps, What do you all think is BIS for chest? Would it be Infernal Mantle? Or Belly for Defense? Or what?

Im using Belly atm, Infernal mantle is good but for crit only and i think its not as good defence as Belly or some chest with high hp and armour

"
Shmez wrote:
Are you using Cybill's Paw just to scale the damage of FT with Block? Or do the totems also benefit from the LGoH?

im using Cybil cuz it gives me spell dam per block ----> i do max block ---> good defence and the LGoH on Cybil for totems is so good too :D
"

im using Cybil cuz it gives me spell dam per block ----> i do max block ---> good defence and the LGoH on Cybil for totems is so good too :D

AH wow I didn't think that the totems would get the LGoH, that's pretty cool!
yeah so cool when your totems can hit multiple target and regen hp :D
Could you explain a bit more in-depth about your gearing thoughts? Which stats do you prioritize etc? Maybe just link your own gear. I think I might have gone overboard on life and lack offensive stats
Already updated my gears
Tnx for gear update!

But now other issue has shown up ;-) Your last skill tree (lategame) doesnt work ;) Its cleared ;-)

Greetings
"
Prixo wrote:
Tnx for gear update!

But now other issue has shown up ;-) Your last skill tree (lategame) doesnt work ;) Its cleared ;-)

Greetings

oh thanks i forgot that :-D
already updated skill tree lvl 88 atm
Loving the build. I am using Iron Will instead of fire penetration until I can get a 5 link. This build has so much strength, could not pass it up. 3.6k life and 1015 dps on tooltip at Level 61. TY again for posting this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info