[Beyond] Dual Flame Totems Blood Magic Marauder tanker 1.2.0 lvl 88

Since i've died too many time in HC with ranger, witch, shadow with no regen hp build because of lag, i feel i should stay with survival and decide to choose a character with many regen at trigger and flame totems is very powerful even 4L

Here is my current passive tree lvl 79 with 98 passive points:

my gears is pretty cheap and self found
Most expensive is a 5L Belly cuz it gives me lots of HP atm with 5k hp and 350 hp regen
weapon need:
Spoiler
Cybil's paw
Crest of perandus
Windscream for +1 extra curse

Bandit
Spoiler
Oak
Passive
Passive

From lvl 1 to 20 keep farming with ground slam and put point in life and life regen nodes
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAFCAUcRiRJy8u_1BHUFBVtVhjXz-ezaIPpzC8n8EExtjfv-Of7w4=

When you reach lvl 24, use Searing Bond for farming and put point into burning dam and keep farming till lvl 35+ u reach Ancestral Bond which gives u 1 more totem then farming wich searing bond + Increase Burning dam + totem resistant and remember put Flame totem and other required gem in your socket for leveling
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YJ9hQgFHEYkSWtJy8qEyynLv9QR1BQVbVYY1nzWitfP3Kpns2iD6PypzCsqryfwQTG2N-_45_qGO8O9zL46_0L

At lvl 40 u can use Flame totem + GMP + fire pen + faster casting for 4L and put points for life and regen, totems ofc if u think your totems seem weak with ele or physic dam
Passive tree at lvl 40ish
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YJ9gxfEMwUIBRxGJEcpyWtJy8n7SoTLKcu_zWSPC1QR1BQU6VVtVhjWfNaK18_bBZyqXsghxmezaIPo_KnMKyqtz68n8EExPbGrsbY2L3fv-Of6hjvDvcy-JP46_xL_Qv-Cv6H

You can use searing touch for more burning dam with searing bond at these levels

Later lvl Passive tree
Now put points in Fire dam, i refund burning dam cuz its not neccessary for flame totem at the moment, later maybe
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YEBwYOCfYMXxDMFCAUcRiRHKcdFB8CJy8n7SoTKo0spy7_NZI2xTbYNuk6WDwtSRtKxErIUEdQUFOlVbVVxlhjWfNaK18_Y_1mnmwWbqpyqXhpeyCD24cZjEaPRpBVns2iD6PypwinMKyYrKq18rc-vJ_AGsEExPbGrsbY2CTYvd-_42rjn-oY7FXvDvFs9q73MviT-Ov60vxL_gr-hw==

Now for end game, i use my staff for flame totem but it seems pretty solid to do some maps at lvl 70+, so i decide to choose Cybil' paw + Crest of Perandus because Crest gives you hp and hp regen, specially gives you 40% block chance. Block + cybil = spell so it can be called Offensive + Defensive and i feel really good with it
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YEBwYOCfYMXxDMFCAUcRiRHKcdFB8CJy8n7SoTKo0spy7_NZI2xTbYNuk6WDwtPQ9JG0rESshPfVBHUFBRYFOlVbVVxlhjWfNaK18_Y_1mnmwWbqpyqXhpeyB99X7igFaD24cZjEaPRpBVns2gtKIPo_KnCKcwrJisqrXytz68n8AawQTE9sauxtjYJNi92t3fv-Nq45_qGOxV7w7xbPMG9q73MviT-Ov60vuq_Ev-Cv6H

Gears

Full passive lvl 88

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YEBwYOBqAJ9gxfEFgQzBQgFHEYkRo4HKcdFB8CJy8n7SoTKo0snCynLv8yNDWSNtg26TpYOuE8LT8nRKtJG0rESshN4099UEdQUFFgU6VVrlW1VcZYY1nzWitfP2P9ZIRmnmwWbqpyqXhpeyB-4oBWghCD24cZh2WMRo9Gj6aQVZuhns2gtKIPo_KmV6cwp4SsmKyqr7e18rc-vJ_AGsEExPbGrsbY2L3fsN-_42rjn-oY7FXvDvFs8kXzBvau9zL31_iT-Ov5vfrS-6r8S_4K_of-jw==

But i recommend that you should hit some +30Dex in skill tree for lvling and when u got the gear for late game you can craft +dex on it and refund passive like mine and my gears

I'm lvl 88 now and have 6k2 hp and 370 hp regen with 55% block and can tank for team, the Flame Blast boss i didn't try and never try LOL

4L: Flame totem + faster casting + GMP + fire pen
5L: Flame totem + faster casting + GMP + fire pen + Faster projectile
6L: Flame totem + faster casting + GMP + fire pen + Faster projectile + add chao dam/ add lightning dam

Curse u can use Flammability or elemental weakness but i prefer Flammability cuz burning dam is so good too. When i have Windscream its gonna be very good for dps
I'm using all gem 0% quality atm but still good for Dominus farming or running maps and my Flame totem gem only lvl 18

This build is a combination of Flametotem BM + Flametotem cybil paw build as mana i've seen so it can be called copy paste but hope you guys enjoy it :)
Last edited by Unstoppable_12 on Sep 11, 2014, 4:24:44 PM
I can confirm that this build is OP :)

We were running a 6 man docks party a3m and he could carry the team solo.

Thanks for the post :)
I'll try this tonight, after sadly ripping a templar dual FT last night. Coming back from a break and not knowing to steer clear of Haviri proved to be a bitch.

One thing about completion of your guide. A progression section of the skilltree, perhaps for every 20 level would be cool.
thanks for your rep. i updated passive tree for each lvl :D
your pathing at the witch area is inefficient. the route through the top will take 3 nodes, through the bottom 4.

edit: in the last build link you posted, where you didnt go for fire walker
Last edited by tehnix on Aug 31, 2014, 12:28:21 PM
"
tehnix wrote:
your pathing at the witch area is inefficient. the route through the top will take 3 nodes, through the bottom 4.

edit: in the last build link you posted, where you didnt go for fire walker

As u can see my full passive at the top i reach the bottom because ill take node +30 Dex
I forgot to tell that this build need many Dex nodes and if you have Dex in your gears enough for GMP or faster projectile you can go through the top as you said :D
Deleted question :) seemed obvious afterall
Last edited by TobiasKr on Sep 1, 2014, 10:59:37 AM
Very good build for Totem marauder, but there is lack only one thing in this thread XD more about a gear for character :) eng game gear and for fun a litlle film from author :D
im trying to use steam account to link my gears but i cant, dont know why xD
but as i said my gears is all about:
Cybil's paw
crest of perandus
the chest i use 5L Belly and the beast for more hp but u can use a rare one with 90+ hp
the rest is only rare with + hp on it
Runner my first ever Hardcore character and so far everything is smooth (level 49 now).
Only there are to many monster from Beyond and the one with lightening strike really hurts.

BTW another thing, how you manage to keep up Dex? I have to take 1 +30 DEX node to level my gem and even now on level 49 i cannot level GMP anymore because of no more stats available.
Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 4, 2014, 5:28:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info