[Beyond] Dual Flame Totems Blood Magic Marauder tanker 1.2.0 lvl 88

You could craft some dex on your items if you do not have it on them yet.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Don't you run any auras? or what?

If you click on your profile picture at the top left u can click on your char and just left click on each item to show them here, with links and all.
Can this build have more than 16k dps per totem? I still prefer shockwave totem.
Last edited by pedro2907 on Sep 4, 2014, 1:40:24 PM
"
commonjunks wrote:
Runner my first ever Hardcore character and so far everything is smooth (level 49 now).
Only there are to many monster from Beyond and the one with lightening strike really hurts.

BTW another thing, how you manage to keep up Dex? I have to take 1 +30 DEX node to level my gem and even now on level 49 i cannot level GMP anymore because of no more stats available.

your question showed 1 of the CONS of this build :P : need many Dex
my current gears i choose item with dual res + 80+hp and then i craft more Dex on it

"
EmilG wrote:
Don't you run any auras? or what?

If you click on your profile picture at the top left u can click on your char and just left click on each item to show them here, with links and all.

yes this build doesn't need any kind of aura, but if u go with team they will buff their aura for you and you can tank

"
pedro2907 wrote:
Can this build have more than 16k dps per totem? I still prefer shockwave totem.

My totems now have 2k dps each totem with gmp, i don't know how shockwave totems are but i'm doing perfectly with flame totems :P lvl 87 now and i hope i can go further
Thanks mate.
Ok now i have 4.5k life and tooltip showing 843 flame totem dps (for now i have only 4L with level 14 gems and no quality gem).
Fealing bit slow in act 3 merciless now, do i need to level more to have easy killing life in merciless or i need to get 5L?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Hi!

I`m following your guide but i catched up with a problem at 24 lvl when i should start using searing bond. -> I`m too low on INT. 14 actually and searing need 25.
At lvl 40 u still didint put any skill point to INT in the tree- so probably i wont be able to use flame totem too.

Maybe i misunderstood smth;) Just let me know;)
"
Prixo wrote:
Hi!

I`m following your guide but i catched up with a problem at 24 lvl when i should start using searing bond. -> I`m too low on INT. 14 actually and searing need 25.
At lvl 40 u still didint put any skill point to INT in the tree- so probably i wont be able to use flame totem too.

I caught up in similar situation so i took "Ancestral Knowledge" on right side of "Ancestral Bond" it is +30 int and later you can recover it (Refund this point) once u have enough int.
Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 5, 2014, 2:26:21 PM
Does "cast speed" on items affect the damage of your Flame Totems?

If not, the unique gloves "Doedre's Tenure" would be a massive damage boost.
IGN: Khilia / Haakkuu
"
Prixo wrote:
Hi!

at lvl 24 u should use an amulet with intelligent, (Lapis amulet) and craft some life or res for lvling, at higher level u put 30+ Int in skill tree then refund it when u have enough Int to use gem

"
Qvintvs wrote:
Does "cast speed" on items affect the damage of your Flame Totems?

If not, the unique gloves "Doedre's Tenure" would be a massive damage boost.

yeah cast speed affect the dam of FT so Doedre's Tenure maybe u'll lose some cast speed . FT is about cast speed cuz it has really low hp so more projectile ---> more dam, don't need much spell dam atm :D
"
commonjunks wrote:
Thanks mate.
Ok now i have 4.5k life and tooltip showing 843 flame totem dps (for now i have only 4L with level 14 gems and no quality gem).
Fealing bit slow in act 3 merciless now, do i need to level more to have easy killing life in merciless or i need to get 5L?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

becuz atm you only reach a litte bit spell, fire dam and block so your damage is a bit low. 84 point it seems you reach 70isch level. I use my searing touch till level 80 then refund to build Cybil paw cuz i feel pretty solid with searing touch. so don't worry, end game your totems is gonna be insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info