How are players with default stash tabs supposed to complete "Own these unique items" challenge?

At first I was under the impression you just have to collect - drop/buy those uniques so they count for challenge and then you are free to trade them away if you wish. That would be the logical way of doing it in my opinion, so I didnt really check how it actually is, I took logic for granted. Then friend pointed out few days ago that you actually have to keep them for them to be counted for challenge. I didnt really think about it until now, maybe because Im not short on stash tabs atm. But its quite valid concern, what if I was? And what about those that are?

There is no requirement for challenge leagues, therefore the challenges included should be doable by everyone and anyone, if they work hard enough/invest enough time.
Ths particular challenge is currency challenge. You have to amass serious amounts of currency to get them all, there is absolutely no reason for having to keep all of them with you. For players like me, who like to play semi-self-found its challenging enough to be able to collect them all. So I fail to see whats challenging about keeping them, except challenging peoples wallets?

Theres nothing wrong with supporting great game, of course, its just that it shouldnt be forced down peoples throats just to have some fun with temporary leagues.

No I dont find idea of player having to create XY characters just to have a place to store the uniques required fun in any way, shape or form. Neither is skipping the challenge just so they dont have to bore themselves to death with it. You shouldnt have to skip anything. There is no requirement for playing temp challenge leagues, remember? No amount of points bought or microtransactions purchased. It seems to me like a way of just annoying and frustrating people.
Create a second account and mule the items there until the end of the league, and then transfer them back.
GGG is really good am making their game have no P2W. This challenge does feel a little P2Winy.
Alternatively you can put them in your other character's inventories.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Create a second account and mule the items there until the end of the league, and then transfer them back.

But I didnt ask for an advice how to deal with it. If you bothered to read it, you would know. Im just merely pointing out its flaw
I don't see why you're so opposed to starting a mule character. I see it as a nice alternative to buying stash tabs and think giving us 24 character slots is pretty generous.
you have 24 character slots, use them.
Many of the challenge uniques are useful for leveling or for end game characters so the assumption is people will have them equipped on other characters they play. That way they don't take up tab space and people get to try out new fun builds.
ITT: deluded people who think that players should be forced to compensate for a game flaw...
If one is serious about completing all 8 challenges then that person will have 7 characters, the amount of space between 7 characters and 1 stash tab is likely enough for all challenge items so I really do not see the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info