[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

"
Vaindolf wrote:
Any videos on some 78 map boss kills or an Atziri run? =)

I literally just posted up the Atziri Kill Video.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Sep 16, 2014, 11:41:43 AM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Did you tried Apep's rage wand yet?

i was just thinkin the same thing with rf/low life ^^ apep's scale with incinerate? if so thats 1/3 added damage. then add low life more and rf O.o

the added chaos in apep's = incinerates base damage. add Infernal Mantle go down and get mom.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 16, 2014, 4:34:51 PM
"
leighferon wrote:
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Did you tried Apep's rage wand yet?

i was just thinkin the same thing with rf/low life ^^ apep's scale with incinerate? if so thats 1/3 added damage. then add low life more and rf O.o

the added chaos in apep's = incinerates base damage. add Infernal Mantle go down and get mom.

I have considered Apep's. But there are two things working against it when compared to Cybil's Paw.

Apep's has about 1/4 of the ammount of increased spell damage gained by Cybil's Paw.
Apep's has no life gain on hit for spells.

So you may see an increase in damage using Apep's, as you are effectively able to run 2x added chaos damage support gems. But you're not getting any life gain, so your survivability goes down.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Sep 16, 2014, 6:48:47 PM
do you use cybil's paw even when mapping? how much do cybil paw give to your damage? is it better than other weapons that gives spell damage?
"
Giften wrote:
do you use cybil's paw even when mapping? how much do cybil paw give to your damage? is it better than other weapons that gives spell damage?

Yes I run Cybil's paw 100% of the time.

This build has 65% block chance when using a Rathpith Globe. Cybil's Paw gives you 6% increased spell damage per 5% block chance. On this build Cybil's Paw gives you 78% increased spell damage.
"
AngryCustard wrote:
"
Giften wrote:

Yes I run Cybil's paw 100% of the time.

This build has 65% block chance when using a Rathpith Globe. Cybil's Paw gives you 6% increased spell damage per 5% block chance. On this build Cybil's Paw gives you 78% increased spell damage.

so... if i dont have a rathpith globe, is it still advisible to use cybil's paw?
Currently running a variant of this build in Beyond.

Gear

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBx4HpQj0DPcOSBEtEZYUTRZvFy8aOBpsH8ckqilPKw0reCycLR8tizbpOlg62EJLRZ1JUUmyTLNPfVFgU1JVxlXWXfJeH18qZOdqQ2sXbRl8g3y7fuJ_xoBWgKSCEIIeg9uFxYw2kFWVIJUumuCdY52uogCio6SxpwinhKmVr2y4k7zqwFTB88WKzfra3dsL37DfvuNq5CLljunV6-Tr7uw48B_w1frSVUth4g==

Level 70 ATM.
"
Giften wrote:

so... if i dont have a rathpith globe, is it still advisible to use cybil's paw?

Sure is, the 8 life per enemy hit by your spell's means that you can regen an insane ammount of life due to the quick cast speed of Incinerate. Cybil's will benefit from and any shield.
"
Currently running a variant of this build in Beyond.

Gear

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBx4HpQj0DPcOSBEtEZYUTRZvFy8aOBpsH8ckqilPKw0reCycLR8tizbpOlg62EJLRZ1JUUmyTLNPfVFgU1JVxlXWXfJeH18qZOdqQ2sXbRl8g3y7fuJ_xoBWgKSCEIIeg9uFxYw2kFWVIJUumuCdY52uogCio6SxpwinhKmVr2y4k7zqwFTB88WKzfra3dsL37DfvuNq5CLljunV6-Tr7uw48B_w1frSVUth4g==

Level 70 ATM.

Nice Varient on the tree, really stacking on the life for HC.
Yeah, I have 4.4k HP atm with some pretty bad gear (as everyone can see..dont mind the gems, was leveling a bunch in Untainted :p)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info