[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
*snip*

Any specific reason you don't take celestial punishment? For 3 points that seems to be a steal!
Last edited by Miská on Jan 24, 2015, 12:06:39 PM
This is what i mustered so far in Torment. I feel like a few more levels and im ready to start farming atziri, and eventually Uber.

My tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecMfQ18DjwOSBB_EQ8RLxFQEZYUcRZAFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJbwnCyj6KwotHy9vNbk2PTboOlJBlkKjRwZLrkyzUDBXyVnzXGtcil3yX2phUmNDZp5tGXBScLtw1XKpe9d-WX_GgKSCx4O2hEiFfYZghtGHKYnTjAuMdo5kj0aP-pMnlSCboZ_LoqOnK6cwrJisqq6ztAy297b6tzG5fMAawfPDbcae0NDQ9dkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-OE6QLqGOq67BjssPLh9zL3pvfX-Ov60g==

Im planning on taking some more crit somewhere. I feel very lackluster sometimes. I might get paws so i can drop Unwavering and free up some points.

My gear:

The build is pretty alright still, only lacking crit atm. Not sure where to get it. It's also really annoying what they changed about CoC, im at 2.4 aps with double void and frenzy charges, 2.2 when i use a shield instead. Makes no sense that using the shield would yield higher dps.
Last edited by Miská on Jan 28, 2015, 11:07:06 AM
Sorry for the double post but i wanted to make sure my question is in a different part since i kinda am in a pickle atm.

Is it even possible to stay under 2.3 Aps when dualwielding voids? I mean ive been looking at this for a while now and the only way i see it done is get a mediocre quality blood rage (10%ish) It just seems really really bad game design that we would have to go to these ends unless we want to gimp our dps.

Anyone can shine any light on this?
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Drop the Enhance linked to your Blood Rage and you should be fine.

I had to drop the blood rage completely and using a lvl 19 one without quality atm. Putting me at 2.2 with frenzy charges up. *sigh*

I went back to my old blood rage, i dont care what anyone says. That was a huge dps loss going to 2.2 Aps
Last edited by Miská on Jan 29, 2015, 6:25:57 PM
"
Miská wrote:
This is what i mustered so far in Torment. I feel like a few more levels and im ready to start farming atziri, and eventually Uber.

My tree
Im planning on taking some more crit somewhere. I feel very lackluster sometimes. I might get paws so i can drop Unwavering and free up some points.

The build is pretty alright still, only lacking crit atm. Not sure where to get it. It's also really annoying what they changed about CoC, im at 2.4 aps with double void and frenzy charges, 2.2 when i use a shield instead. Makes no sense that using the shield would yield higher dps.

For Miská, I'm also trying to do the shatter chuck build even the nerfed in 1.3 patch.
Here are my some questions
1. How many ES you have with dual void batteries (turn on Discipline)
2. How many accuracy % do u have on Barrage?
3. Did you complete the uber run? or can you try to record a video for sharing :)?
4. only need 2.2 APS? Isn't it better with faster speed anyway?
Last edited by kaneyxx on Feb 3, 2015, 10:40:28 AM
Tom, is there a 1.3 updated skill tree for this build? would like to see your skill tree in 1.3 thanks.
"
xiaopeanut wrote:
Tom, is there a 1.3 updated skill tree for this build? would like to see your skill tree in 1.3 thanks.

Hi Tom, would also like to see your take on the skilltree for 1.3.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Was bored tonight so decided to fiddle with my skill tree a bit. Lost about 800ES but gained 116% increased spell damage and 30% crit multi. I have no more need to go into the middle of the tree because my crit chance is at 94% and I don't need my aura buffs to be at +80% since I'm not using RF. +50% is fine for 81% resistances without flasks.

I've also been playing a bit with Discharge. It's a lot of fun. With Power Charge on Crit, Blood Rage and Assassins Mark / Warlords Mark autocasting, I generate charges quite easily. So Freezing Pulse + Discharge clears nicely. Probably not as fast as Freezing Pulse + Arc but its nice for a change of style.

New tree, more focused on damage than defense:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecOPA5IDlwRDxFQEZYS4RRxFkAXLxhqGyUdFB1PJLAlvCcLKgstHy3SL281uTY9Nug6UkKjRXxFfkcGS65Ms1AwUEJYB1nzXGtcil3yX2phUmNDZJ1mnmr6bRlwUnC7cNVyqXgve9d85X5Zf8aApIIQg7aESIV9hmCG0YnTjAuMNo5kj0aPpo_6kc6VIJeXm6GfPp_Loi6io6LqpyunMKyYrKq0OLb6uXy77cAawfPDbdDQ2RPZW9te2-ffit-w37_jhOUZ6QLqGOv17BjssO9O8h3y4fPq9zL3pvfX-Ov60vv1

How do you deal with life leech?
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
JSquiggle wrote:
How do you deal with life leech?

I have 2% cold leech and 1% lightning leech from wand and belt. Warlords Mark autocasted with Herald of Thunder also gives me more leech but it is not really necessary.

I also re-tweaked my tree again as well after the last post. Went for 95% crit chance and as high accuracy. At 92% accuracy now. The increase in accuracy really made a difference to the number of procs. Also focused on ES so I have 7.5k now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecIsQ18DjwOSA5cEQ8RLxFQEZYS4RRxFkAXLxhqGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8JwsqCysKLR8t0i9vNbk2PTboOlI__EKjRX5HBkuuTLNQMFBCWAdYr1nzXGtcil3yX2phUmNDZp5q-m0ZcFJwu3DVcql4DXgve9d85X5Zf8aApIO2hEiFfYZghtGJ04wLjDaPRo_6kc6TJ5Ugm6GfPp_Loi6io6LqpyunMKyYrKq0DLb3tzG5fLvtwBrB88NtxSjQ0NkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-OE6GbpAuoY6rrsGOyw707y4fPq9zL31_jr-tI=

Leveled from 0% lvl95 to lvl96 (20% now) with the above tree with just one death. Walked into a room with blue Flicker/Viper strike spiders that attacked me all at once. I had no endurance charges up and Vaal Discipline was not charged because I just came out of a Tora den. So I'm just a bit more careful around flicker spiders now.

Do you do things like Atziri and such? I feel like not having a source of instant leech could cause problems, you dont feel that way? I can't afford Acuity and Vaal pact makes life difficult...lol
I feel the 2.3 APS theory is bullshit. It would only apply anyhow if CoC had 100% proc rate whenever you did crit. I feel that the proc is still smoother with apocalypse thirst (engraved wand) than with void battery <2.3 APS. The map clearing is definitely ALOT smoother for me with a faster wand.
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info