[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I've been theorycrafting a bit more and decided to shift some points around for a more fun build. Went for 6 max endurance charges and the "Enemies can have one more curse" node. The result:

- Dual auto-curse with almost permanent physical immunity (Insane 10 second immortal call and by the time it expires you have 6 endurance charges again)
- Physical mitigation from 6 endurance charges when immortal call is not active.
- Another 1.2% life regen per second from 6 endurance charges. (not really needed)
- 3 x spells cast on crit since there is no need for Power Charge on Critical.
- Huge +6% life leech from Warlords Mark.
- 40% MORE damage and more crit/spell crit from Assassins Mark curse.

Herald of Thunder auto curses Assassins Mark and Warlords Mark for power charge and endurance charge generation. I tested it in a few maps and I can sustain 7 power charges and 6 endurance charges pretty much all the time. Note that this works best in solo play as it's tough to sustain the charges if you're not getting a few kills at every pack. The dual curse still works great for more damage/leech in a group but you'll have to use Power Charge on Crit and 2 spells as you can't rely on the curses for charge generation.

You can also use Rumi's flask for max 75% block and 26% spell block if needed (and it gives +3000 armour). I feel no more need for 2 x Promise Flasks because of the extra leech from Warlords Mark.

New gem setup and items:

New lvl94 tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAecMfQ18DjwOSA5cEH8RDxFQEZYS4RRxFkAXLxhqGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCy0fLdIvbzW5Nj026DpSQqNFfkZxRwZLrkyzUDBXyVgHWfNca1yKXfJfamFSY0NknWaeavptGW-ecFJwu3DVcql3B3gve9d85X5Zf8aApILHgwmESIV9hmCHE4nTjAuPRo_6kc6TJ5Ugm6GcpJ8-n8uio6LqpyunMKyYrKq0DLl8u-3AGsHzw23GntDQ2RPZW9te2-ffit-_44TpAuoY6rrr9ewY7LDvTvId8uH3MvfX-Ov60g==

This will probably work great for the Acuity users as well because of the extra leech = god mode.

If you put the herald of ice to the position of the herald of thunder you safe up one socket for Haste. The lack of Haste and the slow attack speed of your Wand should hurt you too much.

Gloves: PoF, Vit, PoI, RM
Boots: Haste, Dis, PoL, RM
Helmet: HoI, CoH, WM, AM
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Shatter Chuck Mirrored Gear & Gem For Sale !

Last edited by TF2_Vodka on Jan 13, 2015, 10:54:26 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

No, that won't work.

- where would herald of thunder go?
- CoH does not work with herald of ice.
- Herald of thunder is necessary as well for more dps and also to shock when not using arc.
- my aps is 2.2 with blood rage which is optimum because it keeps my projectile intervals just above 50ms. Haste is bad and a waste for this build now because it willl push aps over 2.3 which will halve dps.

Need to check that. Herald of Thunder cannot apply shock though

#edit
I see the difference, sadly i cannot test it with 20/20 gems yet but i can tell you that CoH works with Herald of Ice. The only difference is that HoT apply the curse while the mobs are alive while HoI applies the curse when they shatter.
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Jan 14, 2015, 9:43:27 AM
Yes yes, no and no.

1. APS over 2.3 = reduced damage = Haste is a negative effect
2. Herald of thunder does not apply shock
3. Curse on hit works perfect with Herald of Ice
4. CoH + HoI don't apply when shatter, but when hit, so both Ice or Thunder works great.
5. Bottom line= your build is fine, no need to change anything :)

A suggestion maybe to your wand. You have a lot of crit.chance for spell in your build.
Switching crit.spell in your wand for spell damage will boost your raw and crit damage a lot.
Gz on your modifications to the original build, I'm going to try the double curse :)
Gusti_POE
"
Gusti_POE wrote:
Yes yes, no and no.

1. APS over 2.3 = reduced damage = Haste is a negative effect
2. Herald of thunder does not apply shock
3. Curse on hit works perfect with Herald of Ice
4. CoH + HoI don't apply when shatter, but when hit, so both Ice or Thunder works great.
5. Bottom line= your build is fine, no need to change anything :)

A suggestion maybe to your wand. You have a lot of crit.chance for spell in your build.
Switching crit.spell in your wand for spell damage will boost your raw and crit damage a lot.
Gz on your modifications to the original build, I'm going to try the double curse :)

Well, if it would curse on hit i would contantly curse which i dont. It seems like its cursing the mobs when the small AoE damage of the HoI hits.
thanks for the explanation
The autocurse one is nice for leveling and mapping, if you dont have aquities you have a higher survivability.
Tom's build is the better when when you want to do atziri and party play in my opinion.

Btw, have you tried concentrated effect instead of a third skill?

Since i am someone of those unfortunate people without aquities i tried a split between those builds.
Due to my lack of enhance and emport at the moment (still leveling and coloration is a little bitch right now) i can put the blood rage into my boots, the lightning warp into my helmet
and free up the shield for HoT CoH Warlords Mark.
As for this i took 3 skillpoints and picked 3x 4% Reservation reduction and dropped RF, since i dont have a use for it right now anyway.

I'm now running:
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Vitality
Haste
Discipline
Herald of Thunder
Herald of Ice

Gonna try this to level my way to 94 or so or get some better stuff.
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Jan 18, 2015, 10:58:15 PM
Gonna respec my witch into this as a side build. Gonna be using CoH ass mark Any glaring errors?
http://poeurl.com/zbWljDw

using +1 Paws
Last edited by TomRaidcrash on Jan 18, 2015, 11:10:05 PM
Maybe this has been answered already? Is this build uber viable in 1.3? I plan on using acuity and 2 void batteries. Please let me know know if you have done uber with this build in 1.3 thanks.
"
Maybe this has been answered already? Is this build uber viable in 1.3? I plan on using acuity and 2 void batteries. Please let me know know if you have done uber with this build in 1.3 thanks.

It should be. I've done it a couple of times now with a slightly different, more budget-oriented build (mana based, no Acuity/VP, no VB, no mirrored gear). Looking to tweak some final things, then do a write-up about it to show that CoC is still very much viable.

Regarding Uber, in short: trash, Vaals, and Atziri should pose no problem. Trio was, for me, the main obstacle. Acuity and dual VB may give enough insta-leech to blow through them though. Otherwise, prepare a perma-IC setup, and trivialize the fight that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info