[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

I normally roll with 93 crit with a shavs ring, but a second crit ring gets me to 95.
I have all crit nodes available, not sure what this capped crit fuss is all about though.

Spoiler
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Someone here spilled a whole lot of salt, so I'm here with the broom (read: math) to hopefully clean it up.

schebab7's mirrored gear vs. crit chance:
Spoiler

Summary: My stat's are used to verify my calculations. SaiyanZ's tree and gear are available and indeed he has capped crit chance with power charges up. Also see PoE17's char sheet image for further proof that capped crit is ezpz.

schebab7 hasn't posted a tree as far as I'm aware, but has posted his gear and his crit chance (87.9 with pc) so some reverse math tells me he has ~225% crit chance from the tree.

Dirty accuracy calculations:
Spoiler

Summary: What you see are flat accuracy calculations; my own and SaiyanZ's. I did not work out schebab7 because too much work since he hasn't posted a tree. The value 146 is what I worked SaiyanZ's total dexterity out to be, before then figuring out his accuracy gained from said dexterity (292).

Dirty calculations: My main hand accuracy rating from my char sheet is 2977. As you can see, it doesn't match exactly the excel calculations. I don't know what went wrong or what's missing so I'm going with "It's probably close enough". If someone knows what's up, let me know.

When comparing these values to this table, SaiyanZ is sitting around 92% chance to hit (as he says so himself). I am sitting at 91% myself.

tl;dr schebab7 and his buddy spilled the salt and didn't bother to clean it up. SaiyanZ's stats check out
Last edited by chowfan on Feb 15, 2015, 2:39:59 PM
"
chowfan wrote:
Someone here spilled a whole lot of salt, so I'm here with the broom (read: math) to hopefully clean it up.

schebab7's mirrored gear vs. crit chance:
Spoiler

Summary: My stat's are used to verify my calculations. SaiyanZ's tree and gear are available and indeed he has capped crit chance with power charges up. Also see PoE17's char sheet image for further proof that capped crit is ezpz.

schebab7 hasn't posted a tree as far as I'm aware, but has posted his gear and his crit chance (87.9 with pc) so some reverse math tells me he has ~225% crit chance from the tree.

Dirty accuracy calculations:
Spoiler

Summary: What you see are flat accuracy calculations; my own and SaiyanZ's. I did not work out schebab7 because too much work since he hasn't posted a tree. The value 146 is what I worked SaiyanZ's total dexterity out to be, before then figuring out his accuracy gained from said dexterity (292).

Dirty calculations: My main hand accuracy rating from my char sheet is 2977. As you can see, it doesn't match exactly the excel calculations. I don't know what went wrong or what's missing so I'm going with "It's probably close enough". If someone knows what's up, let me know.

When comparing these values to this table, SaiyanZ is sitting around 92% chance to hit (as he says so himself). I am sitting at 91% myself.

tl;dr schebab7 and his buddy spilled the salt and didn't bother to clean it up. SaiyanZ's stats check out

My point STILL stands. I reach 94% hit wasting a fuckton of nodes, going completely out of my way to get hit chance nodes (Read: ALL hit nodes Sayian has) AND losing the shavs ring entirely.

Even leaving out the argument that alot of the points that I had to spend for this said accuracy wasnt very efficient, having to through strenght nodes instead of just spending them into Doom Cast/Annihilation/Arcane Potency.

You better broom up the maths, that proved literally nothing when my original point being: who has 95% hit and crit. Either you misunderstood me or wanted to come across as a smartypants.

What I want to know is, regardless of how achievable this is, I highly, highly dont see how you can make this with it being the most optimal for highest dps.

Come up with a post that proves me wrong if you're going to argue.

I don't even understand what your "Dirty accuracy calculations" are proving, that you have 91% and saiyan has 92% means what? My point isnt that people CANT have 95% hit and crit if they want to, my point is we are in a thread discussing (at least I am) the optimal gearing/speccing for given spec. All you proved to me is that you have 91% hit and saiyan has 92, neither of which disproves my original claim.
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Last edited by schebab7 on Feb 15, 2015, 7:44:10 PM
::grabs popcorn::
IGN: Sin
"
can someone with highend gear upload a 1.3 vid please?

Uber Atziri Deathless Run post 1.3 nerfs: http://youtu.be/fV68B_9ZATI

Gear and tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090448

Build is still one of the strongest in the game. I haven't seen an uber deathless run of this exact build post 1.3 uploaded yet. Could do it faster but this is just an example.

If anyone has questions feel free to contact me via forums or in game @blasting_cap

Oh and the whole APS drama going on, I personally find the higher aps (above 2.3) to play much smoother. It's a quality of life thing I guess, the feel so to speak is more enjoyable.

Whether im wasting dps, I honestly don't care. You can still faceroll anything in the game and I much prefer having a high aps barrage. To each their own.

Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 18, 2015, 1:42:45 PM
Wrong thread.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 18, 2015, 2:41:36 PM
So what are you guys dooing with ur R-R-R mirror gear once they remove cwdt-ec-ic?
"
lycean91 wrote:
So what are you guys dooing with ur R-R-R mirror gear once they remove cwdt-ec-ic?

manual cast with ec ic inc dur if that combo still works, too early to tell.
I know that specc lost lots of its power after coc and aquity nerf but i was wondering if there is another way around for people like me that cannot afford aquity.You think that with 2% cold leech on wand/belt+Vaal Pact(same tree as usual just add Vaal Pact)+Elreon crit ring with 7reduced mana cost(so barrage costs nothing since no life regen from Vaal Pact)is viable since Vaal Pact has even less effectiveness than Acuilty(40% vs 60%)?Anyone ever tried this combo?Thanks in advance
18% Reflect at 85% resis with shaffels... 18%*0,15=2,7% but as VP just offers 40% of 2% Leech you're still in danger ;)
hitting flasks or adding LL-Gem would make it viable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info