[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

thanks
Playing around with different spell combos.

Tested dual arc and it's awesome in close combat with huge mob packs, but it doesn't have the long range burst as the combo fireball+ice spear have for example. With fireball+spear I often find a hallway completely clear after just opening door and shotgunning, with loot ready surprisingly far away (fireball is meh!).

However freeze pulse and spear is awesome on mobs who like to jump on and hug ya.

Which combo is your favourite one?
Also, if you are mixing elements (fire/ice), do you have different leech on belt and wand?
What do you guys do about Academy boss? Especially with dmg mods in full party is very dangerous. I thought about carrying a Rumi's but right now I can't take one of my flasks out. Or does a simple granite do the job?
to GGG: Need more flask spots :/

Elemental Bosses are a joke but he gives me some trouble.
hi
what do you think, can i use 2 wands:

or should i use 2x void battery ?

what will be better ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Halfway through lvl91 at the moment. Acuity was my next aim but I'm starting to think that I don't need it at all. Looking back at my leveling from lvl70 to lvl91, I can't think of a time where I needed instant/faster leech. Also just 1% leech seems to be enough without Vaal Pact. Plus Maligaro's do so much more dps, especially the legacy one as below. Thus I feel my clearing speed will decrease with Acuity for no noticeable survivability benefit as I'm not having issues.

Ok so you think it works without Vaal Pact and without Acuity? How do you do against Elemental Reflect mobs? Sometimes when playing Strand for example, you can't see enemy mods since the effect is under water. I've been worried I would one-shot myself against those ones. Is your tree and gear any different to accommodate for this or are you following Tom's Passive Tree? I don't have Acuity but I picked up this pair of Maligaro's back in Domination and thought this could be a good replacement in the mean time.

Thanks for sharing your experience without Acuity!
Last edited by Direktor on Nov 16, 2014, 7:40:25 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
hi
what do you think, can i use 2 wands:

or should i use 2x void battery ?

what will be better ?

Wtf why would you use that old synergiser-wand? Go dual voids if you dont have a mirrored7good rare.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
What do you guys do about Academy boss? Especially with dmg mods in full party is very dangerous. I thought about carrying a Rumi's but right now I can't take one of my flasks out. Or does a simple granite do the job?

Life will be a lot easier for you if you remove the curse he throws on you then go beat him up just move around the nado's don't stand in them. I think That's the boss with the tornado's so get the curse off your character when its cast on you. Hope that helps.

Sorry if I did not quote paste correctly I do not post really in forums
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Nov 16, 2014, 10:05:20 AM
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"

Life will be a lot easier for you if you remove the curse he throws on you then go beat him up just move around the nado's don't stand in them. I think That's the boss with the tornado's so get the curse off your character when its cast on you. Hope that helps.

I always pop a remove curse flask as soon as the fight starts. Guess it was just me being silly standing in front of him...
"
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
"

I always pop a remove curse flask as soon as the fight starts. Guess it was just me being silly standing in front of him...

That is one of the few maps you still have to be very careful in. hit promise flask and kill the boss fast and move out of the way of all the nado's. You can not sleep on that boss like most others the nado's will rip you apart if you get caught in them xD. The other option is to spam from far away and slowly pick the boss off yet you should not need to snipe him out as long as you move in fast - kill - and move away from the nado's.

:P we all have our careless deaths when not playing hardcore -_-
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

That is one of the few maps you still have to be very careful in. hit promise flask and kill the boss fast and move out of the way of all the nado's. You can not sleep on that boss like most others the nado's will rip you apart if you get caught in them xD. The other option is to spam from far away and slowly pick the boss off yet you should not need to snipe him out as long as you move in fast - kill - and move away from the nado's.

:P we all have our careless deaths when not playing hardcore -_-

Well solo he is a matter of milliseconds. I am talking about full parties here where you can't just burst him down like a tiny white mob, not even with RF up. I just stay behind against him now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info