[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
SaiyanZ wrote:

It seems to work fine. Reflect is dangerous mainly if you have low ES because you die before having time to react. I just have to run all my resist and promise flasks to counter it and haven't died to it for a long time as my ES is now close to 8k.

I'm also playing without Righteous Fire. Thus my ES regen per second is over 300 which gives me some breathing room vs people running Righteous. I think you will definitely need Acuity if you want to run it.
My setup is as follows:

Thanks a ton for sharing, after Dual VB and Shavs it's difficult to afford Acuity for me. I'm saving for Acuity atm but wondered if this was gonna work in the meantime. So helpful that you share your setup. So I was planning on using
for leech. So I take it that will be enough without VP? I was also planning on playing without RF since I don't think it's needed for everyday use.

But no VP when you only have 1% leech am I correct?
Any word on passive tree changes coming on 12th dec. With 1.3.0?
And how it will effect this build?
Tips for trio?
my gear:

3 Red on wand with cwdt should help?
i just die really fast, i kill the rain first with no problem then i kill the second one or just die fast.
"
kanon1 wrote:
Tips for trio?
my gear:

3 Red on wand with cwdt should help?
i just die really fast, i kill the rain first with no problem then i kill the second one or just die fast.

Holy moly why do you have Wondertraps. ???
Use a Rumi's for trio if you are having troubles, in combination with Vaal Discipline/Grace.
Just, move. Don't stand in chaos degen if cycloner goes through you and use your Promise flasks to leech as a mofo.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Ill never get, why people dont kill the bitch last...

@kanon: seems like you wasted you currency for Shav+Acuity :D but you should still check for some decent upgrades
Boots -> Jewellery (get ES%) -> Shield -> Wand
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Ill never get, why people dont kill the bitch last...

@kanon: seems like you wasted you currency for Shav+Acuity :D but you should still check for some decent upgrades
Boots -> Jewellery (get ES%) -> Shield -> Wand

For normal Atziri it doesn't really matter. With just some simple 'practice' they should all be dead in like 3 seconds anyways. It took a few runs with this build to get the feel, but after that it should be like.. AJEHGAKLJXHLHAH dead.

Most people I know just run in and kill tittybitch first. Some I know likes to move and kill cyclone dude first, whatever floats boats etc.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
If u got a free Suffix to craft on an Imbued Wand (that already got local crit), would you rather choose attack speed or crit multi?
"
0llowain wrote:
If u got a free Suffix to craft on an Imbued Wand (that already got local crit), would you rather choose attack speed or crit multi?

attack speed, hands down.
@Saiyan, remember that accuracy on the helm is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Hello, i just completed the build, please tell me if something is wrong or whaterver, feels REALLY GOOD, its fuking GG, but it takes a little time to get all charges up (like 5secs at the beginning of each map) is that ok?

GEAR

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADXwOPA5IDlwRDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8bJRzcHRQdTySwJbwqCy0fL281uTY9QZZFfkZxRwZLrkyzUDBZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0NknWaebRltbG-ecFJwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkgwmESIV9htGHE4nTjAuPRo_6kyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqrrO0DLVIuXzAGsHFwfPDbdD12RPZW9te2-ffit-_6QLqGOq66_XsGOyw8h3y4fPq9zL31_jr-tI=

please lmk how it is...
Last edited by rodofrn on Nov 21, 2014, 5:52:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info