[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

What should i do now?
tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgQfxEPEVARlhRxFkAXLxslHNwdFB1PJLAlvCj6KgstHy9vNbk2PUKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFfYbRhxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqtAy1SLl8wBrBxcHzw23GntkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq67BjssPLh8-r3MvfX-Ov60g==

My dps feels really low, and my crit chance is low about 76 with 7 power charges.
what can i do?
my mjolner feels much stronger right now.

bought an upgrade

crit chance is 83 now. how to get 90+ ?
Last edited by kanon1 on Nov 9, 2014, 3:20:09 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:
What should i do now?
tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgQfxEPEVARlhRxFkAXLxslHNwdFB1PJLAlvCj6KgstHy9vNbk2PUKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZp5tGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHe9d-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiFfYbRhxOJ04wLj0aP-pBVkyeVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqtAy1SLl8wBrBxcHzw23GntkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq67BjssPLh8-r3MvfX-Ov60g==

My dps feels really low, and my crit chance is low about 76 with 7 power charges.
what can i do?
my mjolner feels much stronger right now.

bought an upgrade

crit chance is 83 now. how to get 90+ ?

Hardly ANY of your gems in fully leveled or with Q. Jewellry mediocre at best, but just leveling your gems and getting q on what needs it will help alot.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"
sftruze wrote:
(im japanese and im bad at english. my english is sometimes wrong. sorry)

my current set up is bad? which setup is better? Please give me some advice.
(im not using mirrored equipments. i can change the color.)

set up 1 (example setup in this build guide)
shield : Blood rage - Enhance - RF/Lightning warp
boots : Reduced mana - Empower - Herald ice/thunder

set up 2 (My current gem set up)
shield : Blood rage - Enhance - Blood magic
Boots : Empower - Herald ice/thunder - RF/Lightning warp
(take 1 more "4% reduced reservation" node for herald of thunder/ice with no reduced mana gem.)
(that 4%reserv node makes +18.9% attack speed and +3lvl for RF)

set up 3
shield : Blood magic - Enhance - Blood magic
wand : CWDT - EC and RF/Lightning warp(not linked)

thanks for reading.

The 2 first setups is both good. With a q20/23 BM you will gain even more, so you can use that as long as you have room for the gems.
I would rather empower Herald + Discipline tho, instead of RF/LW.

Thank you for the advice.
I'll use my current setup.

Empower - Herald thunder - Herald ice - discipline
need +8% reduced reserv node for this setup.(this setup reserves 104%)
Last edited by sftruze on Nov 9, 2014, 6:20:45 PM
is the lightning warp really needed? even with enhance it still feels a bit slow casting, if I were to take it out what can I put in? any ideas? I cant run another aura, already running 8 auras
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
"
Hakyu wrote:
is the lightning warp really needed? even with enhance it still feels a bit slow casting, if I were to take it out what can I put in? any ideas? I cant run another aura, already running 8 auras
LW is not needed most of the time, but in maps like Shrine and other places where it's convenient to get fast past obstacles it comes in handy, or as an emergency getaway option. That's why it stays in my setup.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 10, 2014, 3:38:37 AM
Agree, with a surgeons quicksilver the runspeed is no problem, so I removed lw. Though I've found it handy sometimes with flickermobs who surrounds and hug you, then it's kinda nice to warp away.

Btw, is there any penalty to crit or accuracy for close range? Or is it the spread of barrage itself?
I find it more difficult to trigger coc with my barrage if I'm standing face2face with a mob, but just getting a slight space between it crits again.

Trying out fireball+ice spear as combo atm. This is what is so darn fun with this build, that you can utilize different spell combinations and go all freeze, half fire/light or whatever you like.
Well, i killed über without having Acuity.

this is my dps giving items. I think acuity is not needed for this build.

im using lvl 21 arctic breath + fireball as you can see.

Tom94 please link me dual mirrored wand statistics for fireball + arctic breath. Im thinking about focusing on more dps, leech and ES without having a shield and acuity for this build. Leech > ES pool as long as you have 6500+ES i think. And Rate is not a big deal cause with %1 life leech when trio boss hits you hard, you die in either way with acuity or without acuity. The best thing is killing them with 1-2 shots.

And my advice for those who wants to do this build: Dont buy acuity first, buy your shavs and void batteries first. Get %88-92 Hit Chance and %85+ crit chance with barrage. Thats the most important. Also %30 Movespeed is veery important on boots for this build in my humble opinion.
I hit and run everything that i cant facetank without getting even hit.

My strategy at über is using RF and focusing on dual striker without beeing seen to the 'b*tch' then i focus on b*tch and kill the cycloner last.(hit and run) Im sure nobody gets problems at atziri level. When she split faces i also use RF. with a 'anti burning' flask i close my RF when im done with it.

Flask setup:

Without using RF, i couldnt be able to kill über for sure. lvl 21 Pof + Empower lvl 3 is very essential for this build also.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 11, 2014, 10:16:52 AM
GG guys, I just hit lvl 100.
COC from lvl 46-100 is now over. Time to PVP and do hardcore.

All my shit is up for sale if anyone is interested.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Nov 12, 2014, 4:21:52 AM
Respecced bandit points now and leveled up, so I can spend 3 pts in my tree but am not sure about how to prioritize unwavering stance since I never used that passive before in any build. Thinking of going for Arcane Potency instead now (close to templar start) and pick three crit nodes and wait a bit more with unwave, or would you rather recommend heading for unwave asap?

Level 87.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Respecced bandit points now and leveled up, so I can spend 3 pts in my tree but am not sure about how to prioritize unwavering stance since I never used that passive before in any build. Thinking of going for Arcane Potency instead now (close to templar start) and pick three crit nodes and wait a bit more with unwave, or would you rather recommend heading for unwave asap?

Level 87.

Unwavering is a must have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info