[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello!
Saw that you guys seemed to be a really friendly guild, and I decided that I wanted to be a part of your guys' community. If you'll have me that is.

If you have space I'd love an invite. :3
My IGN is Astheranderian, thank you ^_^
Hi,

I´m playing this game for some time, but never joined a guild. One could say I´m pretty new to PoE-Multiplayer. Currently I´m playing in the warbands-league (lvl 75).

That being said, I would like to join [PIG], so I could finally enable a chat.

Greetings

€: charname is Fleischwind
Last edited by Creest on Jul 19, 2015, 5:34:34 AM
Hi I would like to join your Guild PIG.

I'm home to Sydney and am regularly on nights during weekdays and weekends.

My IGN: Absinthezz

Looking forward to playing alongside all of you and sharing in our wealth.
Hello, I would love to join your guild. I have played this game for some time and love it, but I couldn't seem to find a guild that is not like, you need to have an at least level 85 character and stuff.
I'm from Europe and mostly play harcore leagues
in game name currrently: COCnovice

I'm currently still in a dead guild where no one is active, so im looking forward to joining a cummunity.
hey there im Adam , I'm a returning player who hasn't played in a long while. i used to be a member and officer for fusion so anyone who shouts out to mort is a friend of mine. Would love to join a guild again as i prefer the community style play.

just started a new character on standard to relearn the game ( also i cant seem to figure out what to do with my 99 skillpoints lol) Name: POPOLOPO
New again player here and I would like to join your guild... You had me a pig

My IGN is half Inn though that's in warrants.
Hope you'll have me
Returning back to path and would like some people to play with. A chill community is what pig sounds like and a chill community is what im looking for.
Hopefully youll have me
IGN-GooberMarauder
Last edited by DarkenGoober on Sep 24, 2015, 8:50:12 PM
I would like to join!
IGN: totngo
based in the Netherlands
palying 2 to 3 hours a day
Hello! I really liked the guild way of thinking. I'd like to join if it's still possible.
My IGN is Annarquis. I'm play from Brazil
Hello,

Would like to join.

IGN: DaXLi

I'm from NA.

Play about 4hours per day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info