[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I've been looking for a guild with nice, friendly, mature people and your guild sounds perfect.

I would love an invite if you still have open slots.

IGN: ReeyotchWFT

Thanks!
This guild seems like it might be one I'd enjoy being a part of. I'm a long time player and enjoy passing on my knowledge of the game to others as well as helping with whatever else I can.

If there's room I'd love to join.

IGN: Fenuff

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi my ingame name is Rohann and I would like to join if there is room.
Hi I love this guild and I would love to join. I have been playing off and on for around a year but I am now dedicated to making some builds I theorycrafted. As I say I would love t join if there is any More spots I play on standard and I'm based in New Zealand.

IGN:basiclychaos

Ty
when one is never enough...
Would love to hear more about this Guild full of bacon..

IGN: TempDizzles (for 1 month league)
Hi, i've never been in a guild on PoE before, you guys seem nice. Would love to join if you have room.
Standard
IGN: KingsNeverDie_
Hey, would like to join .

IGN: KarvasedNibud
If you are interested in joining this guild I would suggest you to post in the current guild thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145880

This thread was created by the former leader and is pretty much out of date since she doesn't play anymore (at least for the time being).

Good luck and cheers

Spoiler
*waves to former guildies*
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hello everyone

Im Fumbleswing and I have recently been appointed Guild Leader.

We currently have a nice community with a solid group of active members playing in pretty much all the active leagues, (standard and the current 1M std. event mostly).
But of course we are always looking to grow our community and invite active players in :) Especially now

The description in the main post by Skypiglet still very much holds true, we are still all about positivity and kindness.

So if you are tired of always playing alone all the time or would just like to have someone to talk to while playing, or discuss the game, builds, items etc.
whether you are new or a veteran player now would be a good time to become a part of our guild, especially with the 5 week darkshrines event coming up.

If you would like to join or have any questions please feel free to post a reply here or reach out in game to either
our guild officer "Razor792"
or myself "Fumbleswing"

Best regards
Fumbleswing

Hi folks,

Back in the day i was very active playing poe i was at fusion guild but it got remake and revamp of the build after i stop playing it and right now im playing poe again since then...would like to find a casual guild to chill and play(iflix style)

if theres a barn spot for me please let me know or add me in game , thanks!

IGN : VirandaKerrHEARTS (mjolner MoM/EB)
Playtime : after work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info