[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hey, saw this post and decided this is the guild for me. I'm just starting out with PoE and would like to play with a group of friendly people, so i would love to join. my ingame char right now is Eleanoara and i hope to grow and learn how to play this game xD.
hello
this is suvo_the_great. i am already member of ur guild.this is my non steam account..kindly add me ..
Hey there! I'd like to join your guild if possible :). I'm a Casual/Midcore gamer and Path of Exile has just became my main game. I wanted to meet new people to play with

I have 3 characters:
1 - (lvl 21 - Warbands League) [Current main char]
Send me a PM or in game message sometime or add me on steam

Oh wait... I just saw it was full :<... oh well...
Last edited by kornhs on May 11, 2020, 11:28:30 AM
I'd love to join your guild. Add me if you'd be so kind :)

MissGreggles - Warband League
OriginalGreggsta - lvl 79 Standard League
Hello i would like to join your guild, currently act 2 merc in Warbands IGN:BasedGodFuckMyBitch would enjoy invite. thank you
Hey, newer player here leveling in the new leagues and would enjoy an invite. I'm leveling in warbands today my IGN is Dinch.
Hello,

Interested in joining you all! Returning player from the last big league, my IGN is Varsal!
Hey, I would like join the guild. Add me if you can. Thanks. IGN of current character is TotemCrowne.
Last edited by FullMetalCardigan on Jul 12, 2015, 4:45:25 PM
Hey I'd love to join your guild message me ingame if you guys still have space in the guild my IGN is Dominating_Beebis.
Just started playing the game, and am looking for friendly people to chat and play the game with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info