Signs you've played too much PoE

You know when you are playing too much poe as a way to evade reality because of all your failures in life, and when you are not playing poe the only thought that come up in your head is suicide.
Your mom uses the word "intervention" and asks you to forfeit your computer monitor.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
When i drink a green gatorade and suddenly run faster for 4 seconds.
http://www.twitch.tv/echoBr00tal
If I'm not sleeping or at work, I'm playing POE.
You spin in circles as you travel the halls at work
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
echoBr00tal wrote:
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
When you haven't smoked a cigarette all day because you'd rather have PoE.

Sigh... all the time... all the time...

I quit smoking regular cigarettes 2 years ago and using an e-cig since then because I can smoke that sh1t in the front of my computer and in my office. I was lazy to go outside everytime ^_^
When all your dreams involve Catarina.

What? Don't judge, I have needs; sick needs, but still >.>
...when you needed a new lamp and tried to please your boss for more favours
I need more purple titles
You enter a party and theres alot of people there and the apartment is really nice. You run into the host and say Hi.

You then picture him having a health bar with "Wealth, increased quantity of mobs, Increased rarity, resistant to curses" and when you become drunk enough you are complaining that everyone there has the fractured mod. When you puke over the host's girlfriend you claim to be an alchemist from the sewers and when someone finally knocks you out you scream "STANDARD LEAGUE HERE I COME, RIPPED TO DOUCHEBAGS". In the ambulance you tell them youll give them 3 chaos orbs to leave you at your home town instead so you can change gear and go pack to the party.
71. You have referred to any of the developers by their first name as though you are buddies
72. You've considered moving to New Zealand to be closer to Chris
73. If you live in New Zealand, you've considered moving overseas to get better ping
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info