Signs you've played too much PoE

1. When crossing the street you tap the man-hole covers on the way by.
2. You won't go down the stairs to the subway anymore 'cause you're afraid of falling rocks.
3. You put on two blue rings before opening the door.
4. You have more than 100 stash tabs.
5. You don't believe there is such a thing as playing too much PoE.
And [Abimilech] went to his father’s house at Ophrah and killed his brothers the sons of Jerubbaal, seventy men, on one stone. Judges 9:5 (English Standard Version)
You make threads with bad jokes about poe
... if you think about spawning a totem before entering every room.

Spoiler
made a full clear of hedge maze mercyless yesterday, small corridors and nearly only devourers. then a rare chest spawning ... more devourers!
You want to break every pot, barrel or basket you come across.

You are obsessed with whatever build you want to make next when you go to bed.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
^^
wat
BLAMT!
While working on a report today, instead of typing "brute force", I involuntarily typed "brutus force".. I really should stop thinking about poe all day..
you keep thinking (insert your /oos macro) whenever you almost bump into something or walk in a big crowd.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
My forum posts focus more on the negative than the positive. That usually tells me I need a break, and sleep. :)
When you do your daily mission twice 'per day'.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info