[1.2] "The Cyclonus" A Life-Based Crit Cyclone Build by wraithe_au

Added a mid spec vid:

Shipyard 29 Aug 2014
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I am currently level 48, just spec'd my other Marauder as RF. I was wondering if you could do a guide for what passive order to take.
tx the build work well just need to got some more res like boot and belt
Nice build i love it! Thanks a lot! The only cons of that build i see is, when iam doing full party 77-78 map and i cyclone in the middle of the pack something try to 1 shot me. And this happens only like 1-2 time on 1 map. Dunno, may be there is mob with phys reflect or smth...

Btw iam 90 lvl duelist, budget spec with soul taker ^^
Last edited by Dante_A1ighieri on Sep 4, 2014, 5:30:37 AM
"
Nice build i love it! Thanks a lot! The only cons of that build i see is, when iam doing full party 77-78 map and i cyclone in the middle of the pack something try to 1 shot me. And this happens only like 1-2 time on 1 map. Dunno, may be there is mob with phys reflect or smth...

Thanks for the feedback :)

Phys reflect is a weakness of this build, I have died plenty of times because of over-aggressiveness and being careless, this still happens occasionally even with acuity gloves.

I have learnt that when there are many enemies around, stop a moment and look for reflect mobs. When you do find them, use the secondary cyclone, it has low damage (20k) so reflect isn't an issue.

"
fiqst wrote:
"

Thanks for the feedback :)

Phys reflect is a weakness of this build, I have died plenty of times because of over-aggressiveness and being careless, this still happens occasionally even with acuity gloves.

I have learnt that when there are many enemies around, stop a moment and look for reflect mobs. When you do find them, use the secondary cyclone, it has low damage (20k) so reflect isn't an issue.

Cant u just get more life leech to counter the reflect? :)
More life leech is always welcome, but when you're dealing 150k dps on multiple foes and having 14% of that damage reflected back at you, not much can save you.

Physical reflect is the game's way of dealing with OP critical builds and forces the player to play it smart. I do this by using a secondary, weaker cyclone.
"
fiqst wrote:
More life leech is always welcome, but when you're dealing 150k dps on multiple foes and having 14% of that damage reflected back at you, not much can save you.

Physical reflect is the game's way of dealing with OP critical builds and forces the player to play it smart. I do this by using a secondary, weaker cyclone.

Hmm i understand.
CWDT + IC proc doesn't proc in time to save you?
Unfortunately it doesn't, death is usually instantaneous.
Perhaps it's the cwdt-EC casting first, and there's a delay before the cwdt-IC activating. Not sure why it doesn't activate.
I have some fusings and thinking of trying to 6L my 5L Lighint coil. Is it worth? I mean, that six gem(melee damage on full life) that i put in links is ok without the Acuity Gloves?! Iam not 90% on full life in battle...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info