[1.2] "The Cyclonus" A Life-Based Crit Cyclone Build by wraithe_au

MDoFL worked for me without acuity because my damage was at 120k or so and i would 1-2 hit most things, and wouldn't get hit that often. Even when I did get hit, the damage was still 79k.

For me, the point of MDoFL was to make the first hit of the encounter the maximum possible damage, one hitting most enemies including yellows.

If you feel you need more consistent damage, WED has a slight dps advantage over faster attacks, but is subject to resistance.

As for 6 linking, I linked my coil myself and it cost me 20ex worth of fusings. Well worth the effort.

Now that it costs 1500 fusings to guarantee a 6L, that's about 37.5ex @40 per.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"

MDoFL worked for me without acuity because my damage was at 120k or so and i would 1-2 hit most things, and wouldn't get hit that often. Even when I did get hit, the damage was still 79k.

Yeah, but mine dps with auras is only 81 on full life.

"

If you feel you need more consistent damage, WED has a slight dps advantage over faster attacks, but is subject to resistance.

Thanks i will try it.

"

As for 6 linking, I linked my coil myself and it cost me 20ex worth of fusings. Well worth the effort.

Now that it costs 1500 fusings to guarantee a 6L, that's about 37.5ex @40 per.

Yesterday was my luckyiest day in poe :D First, on 78 map shavs dpopped for me. Then i buyed like 500 fusings and 6L'd it for only 262 :D For the rest of fusings my Lighiting coil became 6L too :)
Wow that is fantastic! Congratulations :)

That's the kind of thing that keeps me playing.
"

Wow that is fantastic! Congratulations :)

That's the kind of thing that keeps me playing.

Yeah thanks! Now i have a question. I sold shavs and have now 120ex. What is better for me now:

Just buy acuity gloves

OR

6L Belly, perfect abbys, perf legacy maligaro, nice rings+amy and may be rly nice dagger(but i think mine is pretty decent)

my dagger ->

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Dante_A1ighieri on Sep 13, 2014, 2:45:29 PM
Acuity is the best thing I own.

Crit chance is 90+
Crit damage leech is 1500+ life

All I need is to hit something 5 times to gain full health from 0.

After buying acuity I can facetank almost anything. I can out leech palace dominus lightning stream and I can out leech the degen from the atziri trio bosses!

You won't regret that purchase. The other stuff (belly, abyssus, etc) can be bought easily one by one. A mirrored dagger is not necessary as the damage from your current dagger is already powerful.
Will look for the gloves then :)
Got the gloves for 130ex and owned atziri for my first time! Hell YEAH! Thanks again for awesome build ^^
"
Got the gloves for 130ex and owned atziri for my first time! Hell YEAH! Thanks again for awesome build ^^

Congrats!

Check out the latest version of my character in the duelist forum. I use blood rage for 14% life leech which gives 2.7k life per crit.

vid here
can mid spec do atziri
"
Sraphim wrote:
can mid spec do atziri

Yes.

Vaals and atziri are easy, atziri just needs a ruby flask equipped.

With the trio, the manual EC/IC method works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info