1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
Guess optimal party is

Wander
Split Arrow
Spectral Thrower
Auramancer(let rest of the builds focus less on auras)
Charge Generator
Discharger
the perfect group is

1 wander with 3 heralds + conduit
1 genoristy supportet using vaal haste in a +2 +1 glove and empower
4 flicker strikes

this hower wouldnt be the fastest clear but it would be the highest dps clear

fastest clear speed however would be

4 st

but it doesnt matter after you got 1 wander 1 ster in the group they carry everything alone with good gear rest is just a bonus the most important part is that you got 2 people using vaal haste after the others is on cd that makes a bad group into a godly group vaal haste is just to good with all aura nodes
and thats the only reason a bow char cant compare to wander/st they dont have aura nodes meaning there vaal haste is a pos and we know what happens when a bow char goes lowlife (4-5kes)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 28, 2014, 9:14:10 PM
I am about to get mirrored shield to upgrade my BM wander, but I am just too scared to do it now cos BM nerf is very likely to happen in 3 weeks so dont wanna buy something that will be useless or not optimal in next big patch...what do you guys think? Are there any leaks/signs of incoming BM nerf already? (reddit, streams, insider info etc.)
"
Aerinqq wrote:
I am about to get mirrored shield to upgrade my BM wander, but I am just too scared to do it now cos BM nerf is very likely to happen in 3 weeks so dont wanna buy something that will be useless or not optimal in next big patch...what do you guys think? Are there any leaks/signs of incoming BM nerf already? (reddit, streams, insider info etc.)

Its not gonna be in 3 weeks but sometime in december.(afaik 1.3 will be released in december)

"
amksoljanka wrote:
"
Aerinqq wrote:

Its not gonna be in 3 weeks but sometime in december.(afaik 1.3 will be released in december)

well 3 or 5 weeks orso is not much of a difference....
"
Aerinqq wrote:
well 3 or 5 weeks orso is not much of a difference....

Its not like the shield will be vendor trash after the patch :P

"
Its not like the shield will be vendor trash after the patch :P

Of course not, but it might not be optimal (if BM gets nerfed to the ground, I might have to switch to mana and then shield with mana reg. would be mandatory)

"
"
Guess optimal party is

Wander
Split Arrow
Spectral Thrower
Auramancer(let rest of the builds focus less on auras)
Charge Generator
Discharger
the perfect group is

4 flicker strikes

this hower wouldnt be the fastest clear but it would be the highest dps clear

fastest clear speed however would be

4 st

but it doesnt matter after you got 1 wander 1 ster in the group they carry everything alone with good gear rest is just a bonus the most important part is that you got 2 people using vaal haste after the others is on cd that makes a bad group into a godly group vaal haste is just to good with all aura nodes
and thats the only reason a bow char cant compare to wander/st they dont have aura nodes meaning there vaal haste is a pos and we know what happens when a bow char goes lowlife (4-5kes)

basically you would need 2 aurabots who rotate their vaal haste xD and both could max out a different aura, which will also add a lil bit of dps xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
you're all talking like preparing for a big raidboss speedkill in MMO xDD
dudes, it's just mapping and uber to handle :P
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
I leveled a Scion in Rampage to 88 in the last few days with this build as the end goal.

I leveled to 59 using health/es hybrid, then removed 10ish life/mana nodes to blood magic/ghost reaver after i got the 2 points from Merc Piety.

I leveled to the low to mid 70's using a 5L Solaris Lorica with Pierce instead of chain, and it makes a world of difference in damage if you don't have high level gems, or a good wand. The leech amount is way higher also, which helps when you only have about 3500 ES.

A pair of 35% increased leech rate gloves help quite a bit when you are forced to barrage tank a boss, and I'd highly recommend crafting a semi decent pair to use until you can get acuity.

You most certainly can level to this build, but realise that their are easier and faster ways to level a character.

btw some people still ask me about herald of thunder patch just remove herald of ice and use herald of thunder instead it helps for uber atziri aswell cause you can swap herald of ash for purity of fire and herald of thunder for purity of lightning
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info