1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

So no Acuity in Rampage or at least I can't afford them
But besides that I'm geared
Did somebody try it with vaal pact or w/o?

Or should I use mana? But I'd loose quite a bit of Auras

Kaiserin and you both presenting the Acuity tree :/
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
So no Acuity in Rampage or at least I can't afford them
But besides that I'm geared
Did somebody try it with vaal pact or w/o?

Or should I use mana? But I'd loose quite a bit of Auras

Kaiserin and you both presenting the Acuity tree :/

imo acuity is pretty much essential for this build if you want to level up. With vaal pact you would loose all life regen, and without youre pretty much fucked against reflect and your survivability would be meh. A Mana version could work with vaal pact however.

Last edited by amksoljanka on Sep 17, 2014, 12:25:35 PM
I've free suffixes on my jewellery... so it has to be Mana/VP
I'll try it
Hi man, i am stubborn and i always liked the characters/clases etc that are nearly imposible to get going, but then you rock... so i started this build as completely new character and from the start allocated just 6 mana nodes and 3 life that i could respect without regrets..
Now i am level 71(in two days i had level 50,and then i get from 50 to 68 in one day, but it nearly killed me :D)(dont have the nodes near shadow- crit and es+evasion, buff effects near scion and the aura effects near bloodmagic).. A

Solaris refuse to get five linked even after 50 fuses.. i have got already twice 5 link every time i didnt need more than 10 of them :( .(on other armors with other character)
I just bought vertex, so didnt have time to link it...
I sold doryian so i could buy vertex-> i equiped the first sash i had in stash.
(Auras i run : both heralds,wrath,anger,hatred,discipline,haste,vitality, need a few more nodes to run grace...)
1. what item i should change first?(I cant buy atziri gloves or shavrone chest/ring)
2. how good is the wand ?:)
3. i dont have enough life leech to run blood rage(i can run it but sometimes i am just ouf of shield after few rooms of mobs i have less and less and i die or i have to quit :D)Is there any solution ?
thanks for answers :)
Last edited by pesslovany on Sep 17, 2014, 6:48:51 PM
"
those rings are waaaaaaaaaay better then the old ones good job on finding them

Alex is a beast. Watch out.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Maximus_X wrote:
lust for carnage seems like such an awful investment for 6 points.. is it really necessary for sustaining your skills? i dont think so.

also, i prefer witch with quite a lot of variations on the tree, something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH8UoTLOVIPZbUDDB81m8216CHlyKoqMRDxSwf8asmJphwcUc3BGW99fCc_rv7BiTJw5IhEiboXNw_GRwu7QMY0Nd8lxrj0afiEqa2RPqukZx8uFw1cNtHRT256IEL28NfIMJ4YhHBonT-tLOcFfJb54dqtvncFJmnhcvCaAo-pykykpfahZAwBpk54bRbOeCx4cTwzqFfZBVWfNV1iSwP3MMfXcHm7WsqoCkEH8ZinKpxp77Cfcy9trqGBqP-Osk4RRx-0UOPN-_QqOfyyW8JwuDtg==

gets a fk load more ES, and wandslinger.

and this works without lust for carnage???
"
Maximus_X wrote:
lust for carnage seems like such an awful investment for 6 points.. is it really necessary for sustaining your skills? i dont think so.

Lust Carnage is mandatory in my opinion. 6 points is not much investment in my opinion for a solution to the problem of sustaining a 5 or 6 link Power Siphon.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 19, 2014, 7:57:32 PM
Without acuity gloves is the only way to have serious leech to use the gem or would 1% from doryani's be enough?
"
atmosphere01 wrote:
Without acuity gloves is the only way to have serious leech to use the gem or would 1% from doryani's be enough?

1% is definitely not enough. The leech comes from physical Blood Rage so depends on the wand.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info