1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
Shaenando wrote:
a few questions before i switch :)

I read in a comment that you won't really need CoE if the shield doesn't have spell damage, so if someone crafted a new 6t1 shield with no spell damage, will you change setup's?

I did your low-life st before patch 1.2 came, was pretty fun, and now im wondering if this items will work with this build

i just made a dual striker abyssus, and sold my 6l shavs and my other items to get another mirrored ambusher, so i'm kinda regretting what I did.

looked at your video's and im really liking it. :)
xD a shield without spell dmg is a bad shield i just said that if someone who starts up and cant afford everything and has a shield without spell dmg that they dont need a coe but in a perfect world there is nothing better then a coe+a spell dmg shield isnt that self-explanatory 74% increase phys+ele dmg no way you could beat that
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
Shaenando wrote:

I read in a comment that you won't really need CoE if the shield doesn't have spell damage, so if someone crafted a new 6t1 shield with no spell damage, will you change setup's?

I did your low-life st before patch 1.2 came, was pretty fun, and now im wondering if this items will work with this build

i just made a dual striker abyssus, and sold my 6l shavs and my other items to get another mirrored ambusher, so i'm kinda regretting what I did.

xD a shield without spell dmg is a bad shield i just said that if someone who starts up and cant afford everything and has a shield without spell dmg that they dont need a coe but in a perfect world there is nothing better then a coe+a spell dmg shield isnt that self-explanatory 74% increase phys+ele dmg no way you could beat that

thanks for clearing that up, I'll try to snipe a shield :)
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
hey guys just curious, what would be a good tree for a lvl 90 scion? is the carnage wheel worth getting before 90 or after it?
Alex, how do you feel about the Elder Power Cluster? 4 Points to acquire it.

Currently sitting at 82% crit with 6 power charges. I am looking to hit 90% ideally. Tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYACaANfA48DkgPqxEPES8RlhRxFLAWQBa_Fy8ZLhmKGo8dFB2qJbwnCyftKgsvbzY9Nro_c0KjRnFHBkwtUDBTNVXWWfNb9FxrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aeaoxs521sbpdvnnBScLtyqXNwfll_xoCkgh6DCYO2hEiFfYwLj0aQVZmammGboZu1n4ify6KjotmsmKyqsNi0DLVIuXzAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23IFMpKznDZE9te2-ffv-GI44TqGOq662PsGOyw8pzy4fPq9W_22vbn9zL3vvfX-Ov60vsJogSArleH-u_jajbp

Where the heck can I get this crit from, bar leveling up more?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Randenaris wrote:
hey guys just curious, what would be a good tree for a lvl 90 scion? is the carnage wheel worth getting before 90 or after it?

Depends on if you want to shoot Power Siphons or auto attacks. If you prefer Power Siphon, I recommend taking carnage wheel asap.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
"
Randenaris wrote:

Depends on if you want to shoot Power Siphons or auto attacks. If you prefer Power Siphon, I recommend taking carnage wheel asap.

Agreed. Definitely A$AP Rocky style.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Alex, how do you feel about the Elder Power Cluster? 4 Points to acquire it.

Currently sitting at 82% crit with 6 power charges. I am looking to hit 90% ideally. Tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYACaANfA48DkgPqxEPES8RlhRxFLAWQBa_Fy8ZLhmKGo8dFB2qJbwnCyftKgsvbzY9Nro_c0KjRnFHBkwtUDBTNVXWWfNb9FxrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aeaoxs521sbpdvnnBScLtyqXNwfll_xoCkgh6DCYO2hEiFfYwLj0aQVZmammGboZu1n4ify6KjotmsmKyqsNi0DLVIuXzAGsHFwfPCc8M6w23IFMpKznDZE9te2-ffv-GI44TqGOq662PsGOyw8pzy4fPq9W_22vbn9zL3vvfX-Ov60vsJogSArleH-u_jajbp

Where the heck can I get this crit from, bar leveling up more?
your missing the true strike cluster that should give alot crit and i dont like elder power not because its bad because i dont have any points left lol cant even get the crit multi right now and crit multi is always #1
Every Class 100
gear:
Spoiler

passive:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYACaANfA48DkgPqxEPES8RlhRxFLAWvxcvGS4ZihqPHRQdqiSwJbwnCyftKgsvbzY9Nro_c0KjRnFHBkwtUDBR2VM1VdZZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebOdtbG6Xb55wUnC7cqlzcHcHf8aApIIegwmDtoRIhtGHE4wLj0aQVZmammGboZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOi2ayYrKqwkrDYtAy1SLl8wBrBxcHzwnPDOsNtykrOcNkT217b59-_4YjjhOoY6rrrY-wY7LDynPLh8-r22vbn9zL3vvfX-Ov60vsJ_5M=

I am sitting at 5K ES, 42K DPS with GMP buffed (damage will improve a lot cos have only low lvl heralds with no quality atm)

coupe of questions

1) I rly need to get at least 6K-ish ES, what to improve first in the gear? I am replacing the two-stone ring asap and divining my shavs, any other ways to improve it? (outside getting mirrored shield)

2) Is the passive tree fine (for lvl 90) or should I change something? I am missing the Inner Force but dont rly know what to drop for it:(

3) Why you not using +4 empower btw? Is it because potential ele reflect issues?

4) Wouldnt frenzy be better for single target in 3L instead of Barrage?

thanks a lot in advance mate
Last edited by Aerinqq on Sep 5, 2014, 7:55:12 AM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
gear:
Spoiler

passive:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYACaANfA48DkgPqxEPES8RlhRxFLAWvxcvGS4ZihqPHRQdqiSwJbwnCyftKgsvbzY9Nro_c0KjRnFHBkwtUDBR2VM1VdZZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebOdtbG6Xb55wUnC7cqlzcHcHf8aApIIegwmDtoRIhtGHE4wLj0aQVZmammGboZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOi2ayYrKqwkrDYtAy1SLl8wBrBxcHzwnPDOsNtykrOcNkT217b59-_4YjjhOoY6rrrY-wY7LDynPLh8-r22vbn9zL3vvfX-Ov60vsJ_5M=

I am sitting at 5K ES, 42K DPS with GMP buffed (damage will improve a lot cos have only low lvl heralds with no quality atm)

coupe of questions

1) I rly need to get at least 6K-ish ES, what to improve first in the gear? I am replacing the two-stone ring asap and divining my shavs, any other ways to improve it? (outside getting mirrored shield)

2) Is the passive tree fine (for lvl 90) or should I change something? I am missing the Inner Force but dont rly know what to drop for it:(

3) Why you not using +4 empower btw? Is it because potential ele reflect issues?

4) Wouldnt frenzy be better for single target in 3L instead of Barrage?

thanks a lot in advance mate
get rings with 20% es asap that mod is broken as shit , i would mirror a amulet before you mirror a ring crafting rings with 20% es is pretty damn easy if you find a good base on poexyz

on passiv tree theres nothing rly to dropp all rly important nodes maybe remove the coldhearted node only gives 12 spell and 10 int not the greates node i am still sad that they remove the juicy 16% spell dmg nodes from shadow start those were fucking insane before and would made shadow better then scion but nah people wanted ele dmg instead!

i dont use empower cause we first would loose 1 aura slot and 2nd it "could" give us problems in special reflect szenarios but mainly that we would have to give up a aura

yes frenzy is way better then barrage imo BUT a singel target frenzy is insta rip 1 shot on reflect maps and barrage dmg is only 1/4 cause it shoots 4 shots and not 1 so we can leech first before the impact dmg would kill us rly rly nice thats why barrage is awesome

Every Class 100
"
Shaenando wrote:
"
"
Shaenando wrote:

thanks for clearing that up, I'll try to snipe a shield :)

As you loose the more multiplier, the dmg increase is around 10-20%, depending on your gear, so you can live without :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info