1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
Aerinqq wrote:
one more question: why is the sniper node not being taken (near the shadow start)? It seems powerful, maybe I am missing something
what nodes would you dropp for it?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Daresso wrote:

you best starting up as other build then switch over once you have the level and gear...else you wont feel that powerful.

Definitely this.

Juuhn if you look back a few pages at Daresso's post of his gear could give you a good idea of what to work towards - 6l Shav is the big unique that you NEED, the rest of his stuff is non-mirrored rares that get the job done just fine.

I'm not sure how easy Acuity will be to get in temp league with the lowered drop rate bt those can be Maligaro's to start off. (and use Vaal pact prob)[/spoiler]

I am going to test out survivability with Vaal Pact and Maligaro's to see the viability of this build on Rampage. Also, as Jake said, this build is expensive but it does not require mirrored rare items to clear fast.
I spent time buying two upgrades for my rings:

Spoiler
Old rings:

I am pleased to announce that I successfully corrupted a level 3 Empower to level 4!

@jake, what's the mirror count on Foe Bite?
those rings are waaaaaaaaaay better then the old ones good job on finding them
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 4, 2014, 12:30:27 AM
"
This build owns so hard it makes me hungry for Café Winklstüberl.
couldnt agree more GG +1
Every Class 100
"
"
danisonxtc wrote:

this build cleares maps faster then pre 1.2.0 LL ST, so its pretty legit. and for single target dps, we got them reaver (/me)

It always did, due to chain

this build didnt exist pre 1.2
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Aerinqq wrote:
Getting 4 off colours on CoE is kinda annoying, thinking about putting those 2G2R auras into Acuity...the build kinda lacks mobility, is it viable to use lightning warp as movement skill with this build?

Also wanted to ask, I am lvl 90 atm, is the Lust for Carnage necessary?

thanks in advance

gotta get that 4off on CoE for maximum sexiness - when in doubt, always elect to have MORE off colors than necessary!

exactly, always get the right colors on items that need the most offcolors, and then brag about it... thats how we do it here in standard :)
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Hey Fyndel gz on that Atziri videos, Rage + Acuity awesome drops! ;)
btw, which setup are u using for this? ive seen that +8k ES when u normally are at 7k

"
LOISS wrote:
Hey Fyndel gz on that Atziri videos, Rage + Acuity awesome drops! ;)
btw, which setup are u using for this? ive seen that +8k ES when u normally are at 7k

ah sry totaly forgot to write about that my setup was

weapon : vaal grace , vaal disci , increased duration
shield : herald of ash , ice , reduced mana for atziri use purity of fire instead of ash
helmet : reduced mana , haste , hatred , anger
chest : frenzy , pcoc , crit dmg , wed , faster attacks , added accuracy
boots : reduced mana , disciple , empower , wrath
gloves : blodrage , enhance , increased duration , vaal haste

didnt realy need vitality for uber just spammed my flask anyways (tryhardmode) would be to much affort in maps to spamm it 24/7 you could probably remove the 6 nodes from the carnage wheal aswell if you rly rly only do atziri and get to 9kes but i have to say i like uber with my spectralthrower alot more but not everyone has 2 high lvl chars and 2 mirrored weapons so thats why i made a video for uber with wander :p
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 4, 2014, 5:13:45 AM
"
"
Aerinqq wrote:
one more question: why is the sniper node not being taken (near the shadow start)? It seems powerful, maybe I am missing something

I would drop 2 of those crit nodes (crit multi+cruelty) next to deadly precision, then u save 1 dex node and u can get this way 2 projectile damage nodes + sniper (total lose of 35 multiplier and u gain 36% projectilce damage + 10 % projectile speed)
Last edited by Aerinqq on Sep 4, 2014, 5:55:07 AM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
"
"
Aerinqq wrote:

I would drop 2 of those crit nodes (crit multi+cruelty) next to deadly precision, then u save 1 dex node and u can get this way 2 projectile damage nodes + sniper (total lose of 35 multiplier and u gain 36% projectilce damage + 10 % projectile speed)
so you wanna dropp 35% more dmg vs 36% increased dmg?^^
Every Class 100
a few questions before i switch :)

I read in a comment that you won't really need CoE if the shield doesn't have spell damage, so if someone crafted a new 6t1 shield with no spell damage, will you change setup's?

I did your low-life st before patch 1.2 came, was pretty fun, and now im wondering if this items will work with this build

i just made a dual striker abyssus, and sold my 6l shavs and my other items to get another mirrored ambusher, so i'm kinda regretting what I did.

looked at your video's and im really liking it. :)
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info